“Fantastic experience...delicious food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Droitwich
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Mendi’s restaurant is all about vegetarian home cooking offering authentic Indian cuisine in an informal setting. The majority of Indian cuisine is vegetarian and it is this taste of India that Mendi’s restaurant offers its customers.​ The restaurant is family friendly and promotes the family tradition with good nutritious food at its heart.
“Fantastic experience...delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I am not one who normally writes reviews however I have just eaten one of the freshest most delicious meals ever. Brave move to open a purely vegetarian restaurant but certainly no mistake. So good to be able to identify every ingredient in my food the food was so fresh and vibrant looking and it was so nice to see a caring family working together. I also appreciated being asked for feedback from them all members of the family genuinely seemed to want to know if there were things they could do better. Only suggestion I could make is possibly to have menu suggestions as I did not know where to start having said that the lady who took our order helped us out and gave ideas of what dishes would work well together so glad we took her advice. Will be back very soon

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Excellent choice, quality & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very nicely presented interior with a large choice of dishes, although as a vegan I will say it was a shame to see so much cheese used throughout the menu. However the staff will kindly point out which options are suitable for vegans and they will happily taylor make you something if you are a bit fussy (like me).

Both myself and my friend found all the dishes we had to be fresh, of very high quality and good value. The final plus-points about Mendi is the great location which is easy to find for everyone, just near the motorway junction in Wychbold with their very own secure car park around the back. Also please note Alcohol is not served but there is a 24 hour garage within walking distance if you want to bring your own.

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Most Enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

As a new 'veggie' I was amazed at the variety of dishes on the menu. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal, and my husband who still eats meat did not miss it at all! We will be visiting again, very soon.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Droitwich, United Kingdom
“Quality,delicious,cheap food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

A small friendly Restaurant with a varied menu.Been there several times.Food always freshly cooked.Not a vegetarian but still love it.Not licensed but Off licence next door.Excellent value for money.

• Visited March 2013
bromsgrove
“superb !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I ate here with a friend and could'nt wait to take my husband. Neither of us are vegetarians but we didn't miss the meat. The hardest thing is deciding what to eat as everything sounds so tasy and different. I understand that you can have a "taster menu" if you are visiting for the first time with a group. It would be nice next time to visit with a larger party and have a selection of dishes so you can try various things. The staff are wonderful and the prices very reasonable. It is not licensed so bring a bottle. No problem if you forget as there is an off licence next door who has already sold me two bottles of wine1

• Visited March 2013