“Superb” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 50 restaurants in Droitwich
Cuisines: English
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Excellent tea room and restaurant in the lovely Worcestershire village of Cutnall Green
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Popped in for lunch after many recommendations, the word that describes my experience...........Superb. Looking forward to my return visit.

• Visited August 2013

86% Recommend
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“best kept secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We were picking up family relative at halfway point between Plymouth and York and just happened to find this place as recommended on this site. It was just off the M5 so we gave it a try, wow! good old fashioned service.......I wonder if all tea rooms used to be like this but the warm glow you get when staff and the owner make you feel as if you've made their day by walking through the door is hard to beat!
The quality of the food helps which is excellent and where else on the planet these days to you get offered free top ups, extra food, cakes...etc
Thanks also to Lord Morton for his excellent hosting and attendance, he was constantly circling and making sure everyone was happy
well done! we shall be back when in the area!

• Visited August 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic evening and meal superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is the first time I have been to Lord Morton's tea rooms. This was for a charity evening. We had Pimms and canopies across the road at the owners home then we went to the tea rooms for dinner. I had chicken it a herb crust and a sauce which was amazing. My friend ad salmon and she said th was superb to. Our pudding was delicious. The hole night was very entertaining and we made cash for the charity. I will definately be going agin. Thank you.

• Visited July 2013
Worcester, United Kingdom
“The best tea room ever .... Keep away, mine all mine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

OMG, I thought I had gone to a parallel universe where they had real tea rooms. Took my elderly Mum for a special tea, she was more than happy. Went on trip advisor and thought that there was no way it could be as fantastic as described, I was wrong it was far, far better. Please keep away as it is wonderful and I don't want to share ( ok I'll share a little, but keep it to yourself) yes it is that good.

• Visited July 2013
Bewdley, United Kingdom
“"Ladies wot lunch"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I visited these tea rooms a couple of weeks ago, and enjoyed a lovely cup of coffee and cake, in a very friendly and pleasant environment. Whilst there I noticed that on the first Monday and third Tuesday of every month there is a Ladies Luncheon ( you need to pre book your place) which consists of Bucks Fizz, canapés, main course and dessert for £8.50pp. Coffee, or tea are extra. Today I met up with two friends for the Ladies Luncheon, the food was delicious, and the whole experience was really, really good. The Bucks Fizz was topped up, we were offered second helpings of the main course, which was fish, and plenty of vegetables were served with our meal. This was followed by a wonderful roulade and cream. All The staff were very helpful, friendly and cheerful (as they were on our previous visit). All in all the luncheon was a very pleasant experience, and we will certainly be going back, and not just for the Ladies Luncheon.
An added addition is the little shop, with a great selection of greeting cards, which are not the usual run of the mill cards.

Visited August 2013