“Surprisingly good ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Savill Court Hotel & Spa

Save Saved
You added Savill Court Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Savill Court Hotel & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Bishopsgate | Windsor Great Park, Egham TW20 0XN, England   |
Offers & Announcements
Book early & get 10% off!
Ranked #3 of 3 hotels in Egham
Wargrave, United Kingdom
“Surprisingly good ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

First time stay for 3 nights and have to say I thought it was a nice place to stay .. Whilst it's clear some of the reception staff are inexperienced all were helpful and friendly . The room was comfy clean and spacious and the gym and pool good. Lovely spa staff- thank you holly !! The food is very reasonably priced for this type of hotel and very tasty -- room service burger is great - and I'm not a burger water normally .
Well done

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ops_Savillcourt, Guest Relations Manager at Savill Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Battie1
Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us; I will pass on your appreciation to Holly in our Spa. Thank you for your comments regarding the quality of our Room Service Burger and our service teams.
Please let me know when you wish to return and I will make your booking direct.
Guest Services

669 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We recently had a wonderful two night stay here and the food and staff were amazing.We were able to check in early and any request we made during our stay was carried out by a staff member quickly, efficiently and in a courteous manner.
The porridge at breakfast was really good,and our evening meals were romantic and very tasty.
We did two walks in the Windsor Great Park and then always managed to get a place by the fire after.
The spa area and swimming pool could do with a make over to make it feel a little less like a public swimming baths,but we still enjoyed it.
It is the staff that really set this hotel apart from other four star hotels.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Marie S
Thank you for your feedback, we will be delighted to pass on your thanks to our service teams and chefs. I am delighted that you enjoyed your romantic meals in the restaurant.
Please let me know when you wish to return and I will make a booking to your exact requirements. Thankyou for choosing Savill Court at Windsor Great Park.
Swindon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I had the most amazing experience at this hotel. I was not expecting the customer service to be so amazing and I was overwhelmed.
My partner booked a deal online which included full usage of all the spa facilities, three course meal in the evening, hotel room and breakfast in the morning which was an overall a great price!
The hotel itself was beautiful, spa was incredible and very relaxing - especially the relaxing room. The room was specious and very clean. Customer service was outstanding and very friendly, especially whilst we dinned in the evening. In terms of food, some could say it was a little bit expensive for that amount that you got, however I cannot complain because the quality and the detail of the presentation was fabulous. We stayed from Sunday to Monday, therefore it was very quiet and peaceful, especially when she visited the spa on Sunday.
I would definitely recommend anyone to stay at this hotel, especially anyone who is looking for a short/weekend break away.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor can be quite noisy, as there are corridors which go down to the spa and rec...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
ops_Savillcourt, Guest Relations Manager at Savill Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear Anastazja, Thank you for your feedback, it was our great pleasure to welcome you during your birthday celebration.
I am delighted that you had a perfect weekend and I will pass on your kind feeback to our service teams in the kitchen, spa and service areas.
Please contact me when you wish to return and I will make a booking for you personally
Clevedon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I chose this hotel for my sister-in-law and I to have a catch up, relaxing overnight stay together. We paid for the one night package which included bed and breakfast, evening meal, 20 minute treatment and full use of facilities. We were both very impressed with the hotel, the staff were very helpful, it was spotlessly clean and our twin room was excellent. The evening meal was superb and the choices from the menu in the package were very enticing. I only used the pool and the hot tub in the spa; it was all spotlessly clean but we did not feel it merited a whole day being spent there. The grounds of the hotel are most impressive but as the weather was so wet we didn't get to explore them. It was hard to fault this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
ops_Savillcourt, Guest Relations Manager at Savill Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear ColesofCleveden,
Thank you for your feedback; it was our great pleasure to welcome you and thank you for choosing Savill Court at Windsor Great Park.
It will be my pleasure to pass on your appreciation to our service teams and the kitchen team.
Please let me know when you wish to return and I will male a reservation for you personally.
Poole,UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

We stayed for the weekend with relatives, using Tesco vouchers.
All our requests for the booking were complied with - 2 adjacent rooms, cot and additional childs bed in one room. In fact the childs bed was a sofa-bed- so we had no armchair in the room, but the sofabed was a lovely bed! And the Cot was a good quality.
Room not excisively large, but bery clean and comfortable, and nice bathroom with sepatate bath and very good shower. Lighting not great for shaving, but that seems common in hotels :-(
Breakfast excellent, and staff around at breakfast were on the ball.
Swimming Pool nice, but children only allowed 9-11am and 4-7pm which is good or bad depending on whether you have kids or not!
Sauna, Steam room and jacuzzi lovely. Changing rooms good, albeit a little small. £1 for lockers. Complementary towels.
We had a couple of minor "service issues" with requests to reception during our stay, but they were both resolved once followed up.
Service in main bar was a little rude, but I'm being pedantic now - overall yhr hoptel was great and I'm sure we will return.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
ops_Savillcourt, Guest Relations Manager at Savill Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear Poole-UK
Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted that you chose us for your luxury break.
I will pass on your kind feedback to our service teams and to Katie and the Spa Team.
We hope to welcome you again in the future; we are looking forward to welcoming the Spring in Savill Gardens, The Royal Landscape and Windsor Great Park.
I will pass on your feedback to our Restaurant and Bar Manager, in the meantime please accept my sincere apology. Thank you for choosing Savill Court.
Please let me know when you wish to return and I will make a reservation for you personally.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

We stayed for a wonderful hen weekend in January. Full of treats and pampering. We were welcomed by extremely helpful friendly staff, fantastic comfortable clean lovely room and a weekend full of wonderful memories. Nothing was too much trouble and the staff really went that extra mile to make the weekend one to remember. The ladies in the Spa were absolutely brilliant, friendly and helpful and really helped everyone to relax and enjoy theirselves. We were a group of 15 and everything went without a hitch. We had a great dinner in the Library which was just beautiful. I would definitely stay here again and have been telling everyone how fantastic it was!!

Room Tip: We were in room 269 on the second floor - it was a lovely room and right at the edge overlooking woo...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
ops_Savillcourt, Guest Relations Manager at Savill Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear Louise H,
Thank you for your feedback, it was our great pleasure to welcome you and your friends to Windsor Great Park; The Library is one of our favourite rooms for private dining and we are delighted that you enjoyed the experience.
I will pass on your thanks to our Spa, Kitchen and service teams and I do hope you will stay with us again in the future.
Please do contact me at anytime and I will make a reservation for you personally.
Thank you once again for choosing Savill Court at Windsor Great Park.
Claygate, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I spent my 40th Birthday here. We stayed from the 19th to the 21st of January. We were originally booked in to stay at the Berystede Hotel and Spa in Ascot, but a booking system error meant that there was no room at the Inn! We were offered other choices and we chose Savill Court and were not let down at all. The location was stunning, helped by two beautiful days of Winter sunshine which showed off the grounds, even if a little squelchy under foot! We were given a Garden Room which was stunning. We awoke to a frosty morning with bunny rabbits foraging in the grounds and the birds singing away. It was really peaceful and private. We ate at The Orchid restaurant with my family in the evening and the food was lovely. I have special dietary requirements and they were catered for without any fuss or bother. All staff members who we encountered were smart, professional and friendly. The Spa offers a good variety of treatments and the girls that were there that day were very helpful and friendly. All in all, I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone wishing a quiet and relaxing break. Great Windsor Park and Virginia Water Lake is just next door and is a simply stunning area and worth a look. We hope to be going back soon. Thank you to all the staff for making my birthday both memorable and special.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Littlebird74
Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted that we could make your birthday a special occasion and it was our pleasure to welcome you to Windsor Great Park.
I will pass on all of your appreciation to our service and kitchen teams.
Please do let me know when you wish to return in the future and I will make a booking for you personally.

Guest Services.

Been to Savill Court Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!