“Brilliant Easter break!” 4 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Belfast Road, Enniskillen BT74 6RW, Northern Ireland   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Enniskillen
“Brilliant Easter break!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Was such a relaxing break! It was my first time in the area and it was amazing! The hotel was so clean! Staff were so pleasant however Livinus was so helpful and pleasant when queries were made.
Really recommend a stay here!
Had an issue with reception as they charged me double for my stay and this caused a lot of embarrassment and stress for me during departure.

Restaurant staff were so helpful and I couldn't compliment them enough.

Room Tip: Wyatt suit was amazing. Second floor with lovely views!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Manager180, Manager at Killyhevlin Hotel, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear "Crystal M"
Its great to read you found your visit to the area so amazing; its bound to be the first of many. Thank you and we look forward to your return, kindest regards, Leigh Watson, HR Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Seven friends and I arrived for a relaxing short break in Fermanagh. We were greeted by friendly staff who checked us in and provided us with the necessary information about meals and other amenities. We enjoyed lunch, an evening meal, breakfast and an afternoon tea all of which were delicious. Despite the hotel being very busy, given the holiday, we were served quickly and efficiently on all occasions. The weather was amazing (in Northern Ireland) and we we're able to enjoy the stunning views across the lough. We visited the spa twice during our visit and it was very relaxing to look out across the beautiful countryside while sitting in the hot tub. There is a lot to see and do around the Fermanagh lakelands and I would highly recommend a visit. I would defiantly recommend the Killyhevlin.

Room Tip: The view from the lakeside rooms is something else. A very quiet location which is conducive to slee...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear "Debs H"
Thank you very much for your excellent review of your stay with your group of friends. We are delighted you all enjoyed your stay and were able to avail of our facilities. We look forward to seeing you return on many more occasions in the future, kindest regards, Leigh Watson, HR Manager.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my friend for a few days relaxation. I can safely say it was best hotel stay I've had. We got a brilliant deal and stayed for two nights, with breakfast each morning and a meal at silks restaurant. Originally we had booked a premier room but on arriving at hotel we had been upgraded to one of the signature suites- this was simply exquisite! So luxurious with a beautiful view onto the lake from all angles. Room was extremely clean, very comfortable and luxurious and had a spacious bathroom with jacuzzi bath. I could honestly have stayed there for another month! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the breakfast was first class- couldn't ask for better! Before I came I read reviews online and some people had complained about rooms and about staff- all I can say is that these people must have been nit picking big time! I cannot recommend this hotel enough! Perfect base for exploring enniskillen and surrounding areas, the only down point for me was the actual area itself: in my opinion Fermanagh is very hard to find all the nice spots. But to be honest I could have happily stayed at hotel! Well done hotel team!

• Stayed April 2014
Dear "Cherith91"
Thank you very much for your excellent review of your recent stay with your friend and you kind words for our hotel team - a bit of encouragement goes along way. We're delighted to have assisted in making your stay so enjoyable and look forward to having you return on many more occasions, kindest regards, Leigh Watson, HR Manager.
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Had a lovely time at the Killyhevlin. Rooms lovely. Both the one my daughter and I had and of course the one my folks had. We had a room view was awesome. My daughter and I always order room service when we go away. My daughter loves that. Very quick service, food nice and hot. Can't fault the hotel. Staff very welcoming and helpful. My daughter made use of the swimming pool. Had to pay for a cap for my dad and daughter which I thought was a tad too much... not expensive but ,,, Anyhow everything else was super - couldn't fault the cleanliness of the rooms. Bathrooms spotless. Would recommend! Been there a few years back but like to go to different hotels. would certainly go back and this time hopefully try out the spa and hot tub.

Room Tip: Room with a view. Stunning!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear "shernelle k"
Thank you very much for your kind review and we look forward to seeing you return as a family on many more occasions. Kindest regards, Leigh Watson, HR Manager.
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Really enjoyed recent stay attended wedding and couldn't recommend this venue highly enough .setting is beautiful and staff are helpful and friendly Food was very nice and portions generous !Can't wait to make a return visit and explore Fermanagh more !

• Stayed April 2014
Manager180, Manager at Killyhevlin Hotel, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear "Daisy603"
Thank you very much for your kind review of your recent stay on the occasion of attending a wedding. We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to your return visit, kindest regards, Leigh Watson, HR manager.
Belfast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Excellent stay at the Killyhevlin on a Thursday night offer (£118 BBD for 2). Very pleasant dinner, excellent breakfast and very pleasant staff. Room - and the rest of the hotel - appeared to have been recently refurbished and couldn't be faulted. View from the hotel down the lough in the evening sun (in April!) exceptional. Cannot comment on Spa as didn't use.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear "Michael M"
Thank you very much for your very complimentary review of your stay with us. Suppose I'd be pushing it if I said its always sunny here!! Its great you enjoyed your break and we look forward to having you stay again with time to try our Elemis Spa, kindest regards Leigh Watson, HR manager.
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

My husband and I had a lovely break at the Killyhelvin recently. We were accompanied by my parents and it made our holiday to be dealt with by friendly, mature, local staff members in the restaurant and lounge. I'd like to particularly mention Margaret, Ann and Michelle who were always so helpful. We had requested an accessible room for my parents. I liked the fact that it was a lake-view room as so often accessible rooms face the car-parks. We requested and were given a second armchair for their room with no fuss or bother. My husband and I had a lovely swim every morning in the excellent pool. The gym looks great too. The food was very acceptable but what really made our stay was the excellent entertainment (Jane on piano) in the evenings, something we were not expecting and was so welcome when you are staying with older people. The views of Lough Erne from the lounge are just beautiful, even on misty days, and there is the opportunity to sit out or take a stroll to enjoy these views. My father has asked me to include his review with mine so here it is:
My wife and I have just come back from a 3 day break to the Killyhevlin Hotel which my daughter and son-in-law arranged for us. We mutually agreed that everything was excellent. The staff were friendly and courteous. I am ninety-one years old and partially incapacitated following two strokes. We requested and were given first-class safety measures in the bathroom which I appreciated very much. Memo to hotel management – one of your staff, Jane McKinley, played the piano nightly (everything from Bach to Rodgers and Hammerstein and Percy French). She had a great repertoire. It was delightful. Treasure her, she is a musical gem.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a lake view room, they don't cost much extra. Accessible rooms have excellent...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear "DavidandPatricia"
Thank you for your wonderful comments on your recent 3 day break with your family. It was our pleasure to look after your parents and w are delighted with your father's feedback also. Jane will certainly be pleased: she is so enthusiastic about her music and we do treasure her. Kindest regards, Leigh Watson, HR manager.

Been to Killyhevlin Hotel? Share your experiences!