Had a wonderful time in the Killyhevlin. Rooms were great, facilities excellent, dining in both bar and restaurant and food in both was delicious. Had a facial in and Kiara was lovely and unlike most did not talk all the way through it - total professional. The pool and health club area was great - my only criticism would be that after installing the hot tub with a fantastic view of the lake - they made it small. Invest in a bigger hot-tub guys as it was truly lovely to sit outside on a cold winters day (3 degrees) and enjoy the scenery.
- Also Known As:
- Killyhevlin Hotel Enniskillen
- Hotel Killyhevlin
- Killyhevlin Hotel Enniskillen, Northern Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare to be greeted with sheer beauty and style at the award winning 4* Killyhevlin Hotel & Chalets. With breathtaking views overlooking scenic Lough Erne and exclusive Health Club to enjoy- this hotel truly has it all. Surrounded by private grounds and lakeside gardens, this family run hotel is located only 1km from the town of Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh. Why not go that one step further and spoil yourself at the Elemis Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Killyhevlin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.