The Killyhevlin is 4* from the food and service to the surroundings. The setting is fabulous and it is hard not to enjoy and relax with the views of Lough Erne. The little bit extra in cost for an upgrade to a Lakeview room was well worth it. I think I'll go for an upgrade to a Suite the next time!
The standard of food in both the lounge and restaurant was great. Both menus offered a good variety of choice, and all was cooked and presented to a high standard. The Restaurant was busy, but this added to the atmosphere. The service received was of a high standard as the staff were all very friendly and attentive to our needs.
The room we stayed in was obviously newly decorated and the view was lovely. During our stay, the staff were friendly and attentive to all our needs. There was a relaxed atmosphere throughout the hotel which helped us enjoy our stay even more!
Will definitely return in the near future
- Also Known As:
- Killyhevlin Hotel Enniskillen
- Hotel Killyhevlin
- Killyhevlin Hotel Enniskillen, Northern Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare to be greeted with sheer beauty and style at the award winning 4* Killyhevlin Hotel & Chalets. With breathtaking views overlooking scenic Lough Erne and exclusive Health Club to enjoy- this hotel truly has it all. Surrounded by private grounds and lakeside gardens, this family run hotel is located only 1km from the town of Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh. Why not go that one step further and spoil yourself at the Elemis Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Killyhevlin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.