Stayed for a mid week two night break. We had a lovely lake view room which was worth upgrading to. The views are great tho not the weather!! However the bed was very comfortable and a good strong shower. We booked massages at the Spa, they were very relaxing and i wish they lasted longer. The dinner in the Restaurant was tasty and the service second to none even tho it seemed that every guest wanted to eat at once. The girls were terrific. All the staff in the Hotel were very welcomming. The only negitives would be that the swimming pool could be a bit warmer!! and that the grill menu could be a bit more imaginative. All in all a great stay, great value and we will be back in the new year.
- Also Known As:
- Killyhevlin Hotel Enniskillen
- Hotel Killyhevlin
- Killyhevlin Hotel Enniskillen, Northern Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare to be greeted with sheer beauty and style at the award winning 4* Killyhevlin Hotel & Chalets. With breathtaking views overlooking scenic Lough Erne and exclusive Health Club to enjoy- this hotel truly has it all. Surrounded by private grounds and lakeside gardens, this family run hotel is located only 1km from the town of Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh. Why not go that one step further and spoil yourself at the Elemis Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Killyhevlin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.