“Service supreme” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Enniskillen
Lisburn, United Kingdom
“Service supreme”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

for a meal on Saturday night with my husband in the hotels restaurant. It was absolutely amazing and to top the whole thing off the service we received from Denise and girls was next to none. Could not go home without saying a big thank you it's well deserved.

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Wow - from the chocolate and fruit in the room on arrival to the hair dryer that actually dries hair to the amazing breakfast......... I wish I'd known about this place sooner! We will definitely be back - thank you for a fantastic stay!!!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Arrived on a cold, wet Monday evening and we were warmly greeted and given our room key and helpful advise. There were candles burning around the reception desk which gave a lovely atmosphere. We had dinner in the hotel bar and the food was excellent! The room was lovely, well equipped and clean. We had a very comfortable nights sleep. Breakfast in the morning was great, my only disappointment was in the coffee which was bitter.The location was great as we left the car in the hotel car park and walked into the town for a shopping trip. We visited Enniskillen Castle, which was a pleasant surprise as there is so much to see in it. We walked round to the Butter Market which has a great wee coffee shop.

Room Tip: Our room was in the back wing of the hotel which was very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

If you like a good nights sleep then AVOID!

I specifically requested a quiet room in advance due to needing my sleep as I'm pregnant.

However we were given the noisiest room possible.

The fuse box above the door constantly buzzes loudly until you remove the electricity card. Such a nuisance when you need to use the bathroom in the night as it has to be reinserted each time.

We were given a room at the front of the hotel which is on a noisy and busy main road. Tesco is also across the road and the bright lights glared into the room at night through the curtains.

The room was also right beside the lift and door to the corridor. We could hear the lift voice and the door banging every time someone came in which we heard until at least 2am.

The heating system is also very strange. It woke us up several times during the night making a terrible rattling and banging noise which was quite startling. It was only rectified by adjusting the thermostat slightly but a few hours later it happened again.

We both got up the next morning feeling like zombies, saying it was the worst nights sleep we had ever had. We had very little sleep in what was supposed to be a relaxing break.

After breakfast which was mediocre at best we went to complain to the receptionist. She scribbled a few notes down on a post it, apologised and said she would move us rooms later.

The second room had exactly the same issues, not forgetting to mention the uncomfortable beds. I imagine all rooms are similar having read other reviews.

I won't be returning and I wouldn't advise anyone to book to stay here.

The hotel was also dead with no atmosphere. At dinner we were one of four tables. At breakfast the first morning we were one of three tables and on the last morning we were the only table surrounded by dirty tables and empty fruit juice jugs. Each morning we had to ask for the fruit juice to be refilled. The waiter at dinner had little knowledge of the menu and was immature in his responses to our questions.

Not good.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Newport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Having stayed at the Westville regualurly for the last 12 mths I have to say it just gets better and better. The staff are wonderful and so helpful nothing is too much trouble. The hotel room as usual was clean and very comfortable with everything I needed - brilliant hairdryer. As the bar area was being refurbished for the earlier part of my stay I had the chance to dine in the restaurant which is really lovely and the food as always was amazing. This is why I return to the hotel and wouldnt dream of staying anywhere else in the area its a home from home.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Donaghadee, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Staff were excellent. Our stay included a three course meal in the bar and we were impressed by the high standard of the food. Our room was lovely and the bed was very comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Luton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

In very noisy location on a busy crossroads so difficult to sleep. Lovely big room but bathroom, whilst very large and well appointed, was difficult to use. Need really long arms to turn on the taps around the shower screen, had to get into the bath to turn on the water ! However reception staff very friendly. Unfortunately restaurant was closed for refurbishment which meant eating in the bar, and this wasn't as satisfactory as it should have been. Food was mediocre. This is the second time I've stayed there and it wasn't nearly as good as the first time Because I was on my own, was almost invisible at breakfast. On my third day the waiter forgot to order it, fourth day, I waited 15 minutes for someone to come and take my order. Not at their best this time, but still worth a try.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Westville Hotel? Share your experiences!