Stayed here for one night late September. The room was of a good size, the bed excellent and very comfortable, and the bath and shower of a decent size too. This seems to follow the usual standard for all Marriott hotels, and it's a good standard they have set. Had a very good nights sleep, followed by an enjoyable breakfast. This is a clean modern hotel with friendly and efficient staff. It is outside the city of Newcastle but it's so easy to get to city centre by regular trains from the Metro Centre opposite.
- Also Known As:
- Newcastle Marriott Metrocentre
- Marriott Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Marriott Gateshead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set by the A1M next to the MetroCentre, Europe's largest leisure and retail complex, the Newcastle Marriott Hotel MetroCentre offers the location, exceptional service and amenities you'd expect from a 4-star hotel in Newcastle. If you're planning a business or social event, you'll find a 524-square-metre, technologically enhanced conference and meeting facility, backed by a professional staff who will anticipate your needs and quickly respond to your requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Newcastle Gateshead Marriott Hotel MetroCentre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.