My Daughter and I every year have a burly shopping, eating and relaxing weekend. No men no kids. We went to the Marriott because of the proximity to the Metro Centre and Newcastle and it was GREAT!! Everything you need on the door step no need for a car. The hotels leisure faculties are very good and the rooms were nice, smallish but clean and comfortable.
The food in the restaurant for breakfast was good but we found the evening meals a little expensive but with so many eating opportunities in the area it was no problem.
The staff were lovely and very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Newcastle Marriott Metrocentre
- Marriott Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Marriott Gateshead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set by the A1M next to the MetroCentre, Europe's largest leisure and retail complex, the Newcastle Marriott Hotel MetroCentre offers the location, exceptional service and amenities you'd expect from a 4-star hotel in Newcastle. If you're planning a business or social event, you'll find a 524-square-metre, technologically enhanced conference and meeting facility, backed by a professional staff who will anticipate your needs and quickly respond to your requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Newcastle Gateshead Marriott Hotel MetroCentre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.