“Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 124 Restaurants in Grantham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Description: Juliano's is an authentic family run Italian restaurant where people will fill at home! We offer excellent,traditional Italian cuisine in a comfortable,friendly atmosphere.We provide only the finest quality fresh food,cooked and served with Italian passion and flair.All our dishes,including our pizza dough are freshly made in the restaurant. Booking is recommended at busy time.
Sleaford, United Kingdom
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We ate here for the first time on Monday evening. The food was great quality and very reasonably priced. The service was fantastic with very friendly waitresses happy to give guidance on the menu if required. A little gem offering something unique to the town. We will definately be back.

• Visited February 2013
Iulianos, Owner at Julianos, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for your review and we are delighted to read that you enjoyed your dining experience at Iuliano's. We hope you will visit us again soon. Anna and Franco Iuliano

• Polish first
“Must not be over looked!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Having been here for the first time for a meal with my partner I must admit I did not know it was here. This place must not be over looked! Despite being on a busy main road once inside you can't hear any traffic.

The interior is decorated beautifully and is clean and spacious inside and you don't feel cramped.

The food is of amazing quality cooked perfectly with generous portions.

The staff were extremely helpful and polite nothing is too much trouble for them even offering to cook something that was not on the menu should you require. There is plenty of choice to choose from so even the most fussiest eaters are catered for!

Have defiantly found a new place to eat and will be going back again.

Iulianos, Owner at Julianos, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Grantham, United Kingdom
“Fabulous meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Found Juliano's for the first time yesterday and will definitely go back! Staff were really good, the atmosphere was warm and friendly and the food was superb. I had a fish stew that is one of the best dishes that I have ever eaten in an Italian restaurant. 3 courses and coffee each, bottle of Chianti and just under £60 in total. This is a hidden gem!

• Visited February 2013
Iulianos, Owner at Julianos, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
I'm so glad you enjoyed your meal with us at "Iuliano's". Hope we will see you again . Many thanks. Anna and Franco Iuliano
Grantham, United Kingdom
“Great food, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have been with my wife in Julianos a couple of times already and this place became our #1 in Grantham. We have checked most of the menu already, and I can just write that quality of the food is on very high level - I can especially recommend lasagne and pastas (I love carbonara) - but if you are a pizza fan you will also not be disappointed in any way. Definitely leave some place for lemon sorbet for dessert - this one is just amazing!

Much appreciate the staff who are very friendly and helpful, but in this nice, supportive way - they never cross this border when they start to be annoying.

Food is served in very reasonable time (which is again a great advantage) - food is always fresh (I know it as my stomach is extremely sensitive about this), and the wine selection is really nice. If in doubt which wine to choose then you can count on staff.

Overall - as I wrote in the beginning - I am very happy of this restaurant and I am definitely coming back there.

• Visited January 2013
Iulianos, Owner at Julianos, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
I'm so glad you enjoyed your meal with us. We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon! Many thanks. Anna and Franco
Colsterworth, United Kingdom
“One of the best in Grantham”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

My family and I went here for my birthday meal last week. We had starters, mains, puddings and coffe and each course was just as amazing as the last. All the food was cooked to perfection with beautiful flavours and presentation. The waitress was lovely and even gave me a free desert and coffee because it was my birthday. It is such a shame not to see it busier, it really deserves more publicity its such a lovely place and I would recommend it to anyone who likes real authentic italian food!

• Visited January 2013
Iulianos, Owner at Julianos, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for your great review I am pleased you enjoyed your meal at Iuliano's. We will look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards Anna and Franco Iuliano