“RETIREMENT NIGHT” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Grantham, United Kingdom
“RETIREMENT NIGHT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Great place, great food, we love it , best resturant we think in grantham, staff always very pleasant and helpful, our daughter in law is Thai from the north, when she is in england we always take her there she says very good, so to us that says it all

Visited November 2012

90% Recommend
Lancing, United Kingdom
“Nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

The place is nice, the garden outside is welcoming. The only downside is that it doesn't have disabled access to this restaurant.

Food was okay, my massaman curry is okay, but my husband ordered the chicken green curry which tasted exactly the same as my massaman curry.

Service is great, staffs are very friendly, setting is brilliant.

Maybe we were not lucky that day with our food.

Visited November 2012
Lufcforever, Owner at Siam Garden Thai Restaurant, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thanks for your review but we do have disabled access signposted in the car park with ramp & lighting to the Restaurant regards David
Lincolnshire
“The Best Restaurant in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Quite simply our favorite place to go! We even have friends who live in Cambridge but come all the way to Grantham just to go here!

The food is cooked to perfection and the service is always friendly. On a recent visit one of the team members even came out to teach my children how they make the beautiful garnishes and soon we were all making butterflies out of carrots!

This is even our children’s favorite and is always their choice for birthday celebrations where my son has his favorite “chicken on a stick” otherwise known as Chicken Satay! We went to celebrate his birthday last year which also happens to be Valentines Day and so the restaurant was surprised when we told then we wanted a table for five! We explained it was his birthday and after the meal they brought out a huge tower of dessert and ice cream full of sparklers which surprised and delighted us all.

All in all they go the extra mile to ensure the food and the service is second to none – try it and see!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“The best dessert ever! Ambience nice! Staff great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I cant fault this place, especially when i have never heard of the area grantham, until i was researching for places to eat!

As with my luck, i have been to amazing thai restaurants, and this was no exception.

We love experimenting and trying new and different things, and that is ho my partner ordered something i would never have, and turned out to be the best dessert i have had so far. It is called pandan coconut cake, green in colour (at first i thought what has she ordered), but all thinking was swept aside when i had my first bite. I have been to many thai restaurants after that, so many dont do that dessert on the ones that do havent been of that mark.

Food from starters to main was good, the chilli tom yum soup had a nice kick in it and was simply tasty!

The staff were really great, one of them dint understand 100% english but that wasnt a problem as there are other staff there incase you need to clarify anything especially if its your first time in the restaurant. The atmosphere is really nice and get a table by the window.

My partner and I would love to go back, but its very far away from us! Maybe one day!

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
uk
“Monday night buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Food was hot & tasty. Much better than some buffets I've been to. Only thing I wld say is avoid the house wine. Good value & very friendly. Will come back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere