Satyed at the hotel as a party of 16 guys on a golfing break.
Rooms had recently been refurbished and were comfortable and well presented. Stayed on a dinner, bed & breakfast deal at a cost of approx £45 a night. Good value as it included breakfast of cereals, juices, full breakfast etc. Dinner was excellent with a good choice of all courses.
Staff were friendly and willing to help/sort out any problems.
All in all good base for our trip and would certainly consider staying here again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Park Guest House is a 6 bedroom guest house in Grantown on Spey, the Highlands of Scotland. Built in 1863, quietly situated in 1/2 an acre of well stocked attractive gardens close to Grantown Golf Course, Speyside river walk and pine forests. Only a couple of minutes away is the High Street with its attractive range of family owned shops and eating places. Now part of the Cairngorms National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Seafield Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seafield Hotel Grantown On Spey
- Seafield Lodge Grantown-On-Spey, Scotland