Booked a two day stay with dinner bed and breakfast and a tour of Cardhu distillery for a reasonable cost.
The hotel is dated but exceptionally clean.
Telephoned our order for dinner as we arrived late the 1st night and everything was ready for us on arrival.
On our second morning Loretta was very helpful and kept the breakfasts back as a few of the younger party were suffering from the previous nights activities. The staff were very helpful throughout our stay and I would recommend it for a break in Granton on Spay
- Also Known As:
- Seafield Hotel Grantown On Spey
- Seafield Lodge Grantown-On-Spey, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Park Guest House is a 6 bedroom guest house in Grantown on Spey, the Highlands of Scotland. Built in 1863, quietly situated in 1/2 an acre of well stocked attractive gardens close to Grantown Golf Course, Speyside river walk and pine forests. Only a couple of minutes away is the High Street with its attractive range of family owned shops and eating places. Now part of the Cairngorms National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Seafield Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.