We visited Haven Seashore on our second Haven holiday, I must say we were impressed. We stayed at the park the first week in October me, my husband my mother in law and our 9mth old daughter. Our van was in Longshore and we had paid for an upgrade.
We arrived in the park around 12.30pm and our van was ready for us so we were given the keys, the receptionist was really helpful and chatty as where all the other girls behind the desk.
The van was almost directly on the beach and was lovely and clean and well made up by "Dick and Dom"
We had early dinner in the Mash and Barrell on two of the nights and although the service was great on the Friday, on the Saturday there was a 45min wait for food and when we asked for a highchair for the baby we were told that there were none available even though looking around there was only around 3 other babies in the restaurant. We were also told that when one came available someone would bring it over, although this never happened and I noticed the chair being given to someone who had arrived much later than us. I would suggest that the resort invest in more high chairs.
We attended the cash bingo and enjoyed this and were about for the tiny tots entertainment which our little one also enjoyed.
We didn't manage to get to the pool and were back at the caravan early to put the baby to bed.
All in all we had a nice break and the resort and van were clean and tidy.
The resort is in Caister and a short drive from Great Yarmouth down the seafront.
We visited the sealife centre as we had some 50% off vouchers and this was good for an hours entertainment for our little one. Great Yarmouth itself is a little bit dated and is due an injection of cash and a revamp but the staff at the park and everyone else we encountered was lovely and friendly and couldn't be more helpful.
If you are looking for a no fuss break in Great Yarmouth which is directly on the beach with polite and friendly staff and a clean park and van then Seashore is a great choice. Being right on e East coast and on the beach we saw the most beautiful sunrise.
- Also Known As:
- Seashore Holiday Park Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Seashore Holiday Park Hotel
- Seashore Holiday Park Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great for:• Location next to the golden mile • Sandy beach• Fun holiday atmosphereYou couldn’t get a holiday park like ours any closer to one of Britain’s great seaside resorts. You can walk along the seafront, right into the centre of Great Yarmouth with its pleasure beach funfair and other family attractions including the Sea Life Centre and Britannia Pier. And yet, despite being so close to the bustling resort, Seashore manages to feel quietly secluded thanks to our location, just between the sea and a racecourse. So you’ll be able relax and enjoy our pools and flumes, sports and live family entertainment. ... more less