“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 207 restaurants in Great Yarmouth
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, International, British
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Bullitt Restaurant Is Now Closed For Relocation In 2014. We Would Like To Thank All Of Our Cherished Customers & We Will Let You All Know The New Location As Soon As We Secure A Site, This Is Taking A Bit More Time Than We Anticipated Because We Want Our Next Step To Be A Permanent & Special One! Many Thanks
lincs
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We visited this restaurant to celebrate my Mum's birthday and we were not disappointed. I had the steak special and it was cooked really well and tasted delicious. The hand cooked chips make a great addition to this meal. Others in our party had the burgers and they did not disappoint. I made sure I left room for dessert. I had the chocolate fondant with the hazelnut soil and it was pure delight.
The service was just right helpful and informative.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

88% Recommend
Great Yarmouth
“Bullitt Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

What a lovely surprise for Great Yarmouth, went here 4th July with some work colleagues.

Nice atmosphere, great food and great service, will definately go back for more

• Visited July 2013
Colchester, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing Steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I visited with my Wife, Sister and her Husband whilst on holiday in Scratby.

The service was great and the food fantastic.

There was some really cool old bluegrass and country music playing which set the "Americana" type vibe and really added to the atmosphere.

The Beignets we received when seated were a great appetiser too, nice touch.

We all had the sirloin steak which was really tasty (most likely the best I've had!), both the quality of the meat and the cooking were excellent. the onion rings were huge and the hand cut chips were lovely.

Three of us had the chocolate fondant which was cooked to perfection (runny in the middle) and my Wife had the banana cream puff which I had to finish for her ;)

Great value for money too, it worked out about £35 each (which included a couple of drinks each).

I'll be sure to visit when I'm in the area again, I want to try a burger.

Highly recommended.

Haverhill, United Kingdom
“Top Quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Went last week while on a stag do, food was great, lots of choice.

fed 8 lads who know about food, all very impressed, would travel back just to go here.

highly recommended.

“Genuinely incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and his parents and I ate here after numerous recommendations and seriously this restaurant lives up to the expectation!!!! Our starters were outstanding, for main; 2 of us had burgers.... The best burgers we had ever had, one had steak which was on the daily special menu which came as standard and was seriously tasty and mother-in-law had sea bass. In the greatest of respect, mother-in-law is very fussy when eating out and is not at all shy about complaining and she complimented the waitress saying "this is the best fish I have ever had"... The luxury of this restaurant is that they come woth The deserts were out of this world, 3 of us had Eton Mess and one had the chocolate desert which states on the menu that you have to wait 15 mins for and honestly was worth the wait!!!! Literally the single criticism I have is that the waitress didn't come and check to see if we wanted more drinks!!!!! She was incredibly friendly, she knew the ins and outs of the menu - which I feel is always much more reassuring! We are going back next Sunday for the mother-in-laws birthday. Absolutely fantastic and highly recommended!!