“Enjoyed every moment of my stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Tower House Hotel

You added The Tower House Hotel to your Saves list
The Tower House Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Master Lane (off Upper Washer Lane) | Pye Nest,Sowerby Bridge, Halifax HX2 7EW, England   |
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Halifax
Gloucestershire -England
“Enjoyed every moment of my stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Huge thanks to the whole team for looking after me. I arrived late and tired after a long days drive. From the moment I stepped into the hotel I was treated wonderfully. The room was amazing , I adored every part of it. The bathroom was luxurious with a huge freestanding bath. A delicious meal was brought to my room as I had work to complete, then finally I slept like a baby in the huge luxury bed! What more could I ask for. I will be back, especially if room 1 is available xx

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Portland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

We booked at short notice but received a warm and great reception. Our room was superb, facilities exceptional and the food, well what can one say, great seems a poor comment.
Will certainly be booking again, as we originally came from this area and have now found a retreat to return to time and time again. Thanks to Robert and all his staff, keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Just trust and you will enjoy all.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
england
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights. The room was very nice and had a clean modern toilet/shower room. Tea,coffee,milk and biscuits provided also a flat screen TV and free car parking.

We ate here on the 2nd night and it was delicious, we had pizza and you could choose your own toppings.

The staff were all very helpful.

Thank you we enjoyed our stay and will stay here again if we have to visit Halifax

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Halifax, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I chose the Tower House for the birthday party of my little princess and am I glad I did!!

The staff really couldn't do enough for us, all the planning was just to the very last detail, the food was lovely and all the parents complimented on what a great afternoon it was! And I have to say a special thank you to Rob & Nicola for the surprise visit from Santa, that just ended the afternoon perfectly!

We will definitely be back to sample the carvery which smelled delicious!

Thanks to everyone involved.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

On a rather sad occasion, a meal following my father’s funeral service, I can safely say that Rob, Nicola and all the hotel staff provided outstanding service, excellent food and particularly the flexibility that was required over guest numbers on the day.

Rob listened very carefully during the planning discussions to ensure all was set up correctly, so that the staff would be able to provide an efficient, caring and professional service. It exceeded our expectations, for which my mother and I are sincerely grateful.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Halifax, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

In December 2013 I decided to throw my daughter a 5th birthday party at The Tower House.....this was truly one to remember!

Every detail from the food to the party games was ran perfectly! The staff really couldn't do enough for us....I cannot thank the office staff enough for their help and organisation, my daughter was made to feel like a princess. The surprise visit from Father Christmas just topped the afternoon off perfectly!

A big massive thank you to everyone at The Tower House, especially Stacey, Sally & Jess in the office for such fantastic service! We'll definitely be back to sample the carvery which smelled delicious!!

Nick & Lou

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

From the first moment we saw the Tower House we knew it was where we wanted to get married and it did not disappoint. Rob, Nicola and the rest of the staff were fantastic, the food (Lamb Shank) was the brilliant. It is a cracking venue, very personal and you can tell that everyone there is really dedicated to making your day as special as it deserves to be. The accommodation is spot on. All guests have said what a fantastic day and we would recommend going to the Tower House for any function or just for some food to anyone we know.
James & Kate (Mr & Mrs Symonds)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
TowerHouse, Owner at The Tower House Hotel, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your lovely Wedding day at The Tower House Hotel.
From our managers Rob and Nicola, Office manager Stacey, Chefs Andy and Simon to bar staff manager Emma, cleaners and all the other wonderful people who work for the Hotel, too many to mention, but who all play a very important part in making each occasion special, I want to say thank you for choosing our Hotel. We are so glad you and your friends and family enjoyed the Lamb Shanks, I will pass that on to our Chefs. We hope to see you again soon.
. Once again thank you. Susan Holt owner.

Been to The Tower House Hotel? Share your experiences!