“Great Quality and value” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian, Tapas, Pakistani
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery
W Yorks
“Great Quality and value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

A last minute fathers day booking turned into a real treat with a great value meal for four people that was absolutely delicious! I have not had Asian Tapas before and Sarina's did not disappoint! A choice of starter and 3 tapas from the main course menu, with vegetarian options too. All dishes are home made and you can certainly tell the difference, nothing is mass produced and the chapatis are delicious too. If you like lunch times to be a bit different, then give Sarina'a a visit, I think they take party bookings and have a separate function room, good for meetings etc. and we were only a table of 4, who know how many we might bring next time!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Halifax, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I felt like i was being welcomed into a friends home. Fantastic customer service, asked what we wanted and how we wanted it. Food was delicious. A great and memorable night out. Definately recommended.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Halifax, United Kingdom
“Lovely people, excellent venue, wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Sarina's offers breakfast and lunch throughout the week. I would recommend this to anyone travelling through from Halifax to Hebden Bridge and vice versa. I actually booked the venue for a fundraising night for a local school. I live locally and have been to a 8th and 50th birthday party here. I write on this website firstly to let anyone who lives nearby know that it is available to hire for evenings with or without food. The Asian style buffet provided for our night was delicious. The support and service made for a very easy evening. 07739711858.

Secondly, currently there are major road works on Burnley Road between Halifax and Hebden Bridge. I witnessed people stopping for help, toilet breaks and emergency food at Sarina's in the short while I was there. This caring attitude underpins everything Sarina's can offer to you. They really helped me and many others on Friday 28th of March 2014. I hope they can help and provide excellent food to you too.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Little dishes. Authentic and tasty.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

The welcome is warm and the short menu indicates freshly cooked food. The starters and mains were delicious. The chicken pakora very fresh and the mutton curry was very tasty. Way too much salad with the starters though. My friends had puddings and they looked very authentic. I love the idea of having a few small curries to taste, with plenty of rice and chapattis to go with it; just like home cooked food. We went on a Sunday night and there was only our group there. We were looked after really well. The waiter and waitress didn't know the menu terribly well and weren't that sure of the wine list either, so I think that would enhance the experience in future. The sugared fennel at the end was a great way to end the meal. Really impressive for a small place with some nice touches. Indian tapas is a great idea and doesn't leave you over stuffed.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Luddenden
“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

This is a real treat - an intimate cafe-like atmosphere, with outstanding food that tastes like it was cooked at home. Each day there are three meat and three vegetarian main course choices, and a good range of starters. The staff are friendly, helpful and attentive. I'd really recommend Sarina's to anyone who wants to eat well cooked, delicately flavoured food made from locally sourced fresh ingredients - excellent.

• Visited December 2013