“Food amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 253 Restaurants in Halifax
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Entertaining clients, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Capturing the essence of the Mediterranean, Ricci’s Place has a relaxed and inviting atmosphere where you can enjoy innovative, homemade food and great service.
Keighley
“Food amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

30th Nov. From the minute we arrived, the staff were incredibly professional and made us feel very welcome.
The staff just knew when we required something without us having call for them, it's like they had an sixth sense.
The mussels were so yummy and the portion was overwhelming for a starter, but I finished the lot.
I had wild boar ravioli and was pleasantly surprised. My wife had prawn tempura and organic chicken, which was perfect.
I also tried the passion fruit mojito and then ordered a second, wow.
Will be returning soon.

Halifax, United Kingdom
“WOW!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have walked past this restaurant but never really took much notice until I read the reviews, so thought we would try it when family came to stay with us. We were not dissapointed!!! It was very busy and we had to book especially on a Saturday evening. The staff were polite and helpful and attentive even though it was very busy. The food was excellent and couldnt find any fault at all. My sisters partner even said he couldn't remember having a meal as nice as that (he had steak). Def will visit again soon. And it was very reasonable too.

Halifax, United Kingdom
“Consistency is the key!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Visited with a party of friends at the weekend - the ambience at Ricci's is spot on. Staff have got the balance of customer service and allowing time to enjoy the experience without any pressure just right. The food was as ever very good. Would highly recommend anyone who hasn't yet to give it a try.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Witchampton
“Best in Halifax.....so far!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is just the best place to eat - first class food and I mean first class both for dinner and breakfast. The food is matched by warm, friendly and excellent service. Based in I think in the old Borough Treasurers Office this place has a great bustling atmosphere - always full you need to book - and lots of naughty Italian goodies to buy!

Wasitgoodornot
“Fantastic, Fantastic Fantastic..Food, Service, atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

This was my first experience of this restaurant. Only in Halifax for 24 hrs but went here for breakfast twice and dinner. The food is exceptional and the service we had over dinner really really outstanding. They were very accommodating and we had an amazing evening. The champagne [by the glass brilliant] was a good brand and very reasonably priced. these people are offering exceptional value for money and all with great professionalism, personality, quality and style. They greet you on the way out as well as on the way in. You can see that the Head Chef is outstanding taking care in every details. The kitchen is run with precision. I am very fussy but I love good food. Ricci's hit the spot on every level.. whenever I am in Yorkshire I will be heading to this restaurant.