“Fresh food made with passion!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 232 Restaurants in Halifax
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Continental
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fantastic Family friendly cafe/ restaurant with supurb quality food.
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Fresh food made with passion!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Got the panko crusted goats cheese with skinny fries and it was gorgeous! Simple food but it came hot, was clearly made fresh and with tasty beet root not pickled from a jar it was super tasty! Sat outside plenty of waiters incase you need anything they're polite and attentive. Consistently great! Even though it was extremely busy (only one table left outside!) the food still came on time! The next tables drinks were accidentally put on our bill which makes me wonder how they section the bills on the system but other than that perfect!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hereford
“Great service and menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This a great restaurant with an excellent menu and attentive staff. I had the steak sandwich and my wife had the lobster pasta dish. We sat in the outside area (under a precinct roof) and the atmosphere was pleasant . Thoroughly recommended.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Halifax
“OUTDOOR LUNCH.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I had my lunch in the lovely outdoor seating area, and very nice it was too. Yes I know some of the male staff arn't very smiley or chatty but I think I've come to except that. My daughter and myself shared a dipping plate,the warm flat bread was delicious, dips and cheeses and olives etc. then we had chargrilled veg and feta cheese in Ciabatta, all very nice and worth a visit.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ferndale, Wales, United Kingdom
“Didn't even get to eat at this restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

My granddaughter was celebrating her 21st birthday, so my son decided to book a table for seventeen family members, two of which were 7years old and 9 year old very well behaved girls and a new baby. When my son tried to book he was told they would tolerate the children, only because it was such a large booking, so we went to Julio's instead and had a great evening and guess what - the children were extremely well behaved and the baby slept all the way through the meal. Enough said La Luna!

Visited July 2014
“Enjoyable evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We've been to La Luna a few times, always found it very enjoyable. Staff are friendly and the food has always been really nice. Our last visit a week or two ago was on a very sunny day, the glass roof reflects the sun and it was shinning so bright on to us that I could barely keep my eyes open. May be better if some umbrellas were there outside, optional?