“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Torquay, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2014

Just returned home from having a half head of highlights, wash, cut and blowdry at Innerspirit. Charlie was my stylist and we chatted at length to decide what would suit me best, in terms of colour and style.
When he had finished my hair looked brilliant! Superb colour and finish, exactly what I wanted.
I will definitely be returning for future hairstyling.
Highly recommended.

Visited October 2014

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
“Never had a problem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I was surprised to read the number of negative reviews on here for Innerspirit as I have never had a problem, and I've been here on and off for a number of years. The staff have always been friendly and helpful when I have been in, and I have never heard any of them "gossiping". In fact, I would say they have always been attentive e.g. offering drinks. Soft music plays in the treatment rooms, which although are cramped, is more of an issue for the staff than the client. I think much would be improved in a new venue e.g. warmer in winter, more waiting room - but that said the management have done their best to provide a good atmosphere, and I've never been cold even in the dead of winter.

Treatments seem to be of a good quality and they do not make you rush to leave like in some beauty salons I have had treatments. I have had several treatments, done by a range of staff but all seemed to be well completed. Prices are good value, but they need to be wary about taking on so many Groupons etc so they don't over reach and therefore don't deliver to their normal excellent levels.

Visited April 2014
Horndean, United Kingdom
“Exceptional as always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I have been visiting Inner Spirit over the last three years and I am extremely impressed by the continual professionalism by all the staff members.
From my very first booking, I find each visit it is lovely; to be greeted at the door, taken to a warm and comforting treatment room where relaxing music was plays. My last visit I had a full body massage, Hopi ear candling and an eye brow wax. The therapist was very thorough and made sure I was comfortable at all times. I was given a glass of water at the end of my treatments and there was no rush to leave, which was lovely.

Inner spirit has a lovely welcoming feel, spacious now they have taken the tanning machine out so now has more work stations. It's in a lovely spot when the sun shines through and you can really relax and have a good chat with your therapist.

I highly recommend Inner Spirit and I wish continual success! Thanks girls x

Visited March 2014
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“DON'T DO IT”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

brought the spa package for my mum from groupon, it isn't a spa it's two small buildings, one with the salon and the other that does the manicures and pedicures. the manager/ owner was so rude and unfriendly and spent the majority of her time gossiping with various friends that came into see her, which i found very unprofessional and rude. she barked orders at her staff while she sat around filing her nails.

they were misleading in regards to the upgrade, they told me on the phone it was £10 for all four upgrades, when we arrived it was £10 per upgrade, we only upgraded for one which was the pedicure and that was a mistake, the floor was cold, the 'foot spa' wasn't even plugged in.

I ended up having to remove my nail polish and file my nails myself as the girl who gave me the manicure didn't know what she was doing.

even though they offered the same price again if we booked in the year, i will definitely not be going back there.

Avoid!!

Visited November 2013
Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
“Don't do it!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Myself and 3 friends booked a "Spa Day" through Groupon for my birthday. The moment we arrived we wanted to leave. The facilities were apalling either needing repair or replacement, the reception staff of the spa were mostly friendly apart from the Manager who was rude, argumentative and obnoxious. Whilst we did not stay at this hotel, I struggle to understand how The Langstone can ever have been awarded a 4 star rating.

I know we did not pay a lot for our 'Spa Day' however, surely the idea of Groupons is to encourage people who have never experienced your services before to come along and be blown away by great customer service and facilities and hopefully to come back as a full paying customer.

I can assure you that this was definitely not my experience and I would never recommend anyone to this hotel for spa or anything else. You'd be very disappointed if you did.