“Fabulous healthy recipes and tips in beautiful surroundings” 5 of 5 stars

02393 110030
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Food Fiend Experience is a cookery school specialising in international cuisine. Offering unique group experiences. Demonstration and hands on classes are available followed by eating the food which has been prepared. Ideally suited for hosting special events including birthdays, hen/ stag parties, anniversaries, engagement dinners and all manner of group celebrations.An intimate and cosy venue which provides a private and highly unique setting.
Fleet, United Kingdom
“Fabulous healthy recipes and tips in beautiful surroundings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I had the pleasure of attending one of Kathy's fantastic Cooking demonstrations. The experience was very warm, welcoming and intimate. A personal guided tour of her beautiful cookery school and home in Hayling Island made this a unique and wonderful day. There was an extensive range of courses available to choose from or a bespoke option is also available. Kathy clearly has a wealth of knowledge and love and passion for cooking. The food she prepared was delicious, healthy and the demonstration included lots of additional tips and suggestions. It was lovely to sit and eat the dishes at the end of the demonstration. Extremely good value - 5Stars Kathy !! Excellent. Kindest Marion (Fleet Hampshire)

Visited October 2012
Kathyfitchett, Owner at Food Fiend Experience, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for your lovely comments Marion. I hope you will be trying the recipes I demonstrated at home!

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“The Perfect Cookery School Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My neighbour and I are men in our early 60s and enjoy cooking. We wanted to extend our skills into Asian cuisine and attended a one day course at Food Fiends. Having been to other cookery schools with 20 or more fellow students, it was great to have a day's hands-on activity in Kathy's kitchen, guided by her and with her full attention. The atmosphere is friendly and fun and always interactive. I came away with not only an excellent Chinese meal to enjoy but with lots of tips to apply in my own kitchen. My pal and I will return for another course in the New Year. I just hope Kathy is not fuly booked by then.

Visited November 2012
Kathyfitchett, Owner at Food Fiend Experience, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
It was an enjoyable day for me too. I was pleased to learn that you will be trying some of the recipes when you get home. I look forward to welcoming you again.
Emsworth, United Kingdom
“A sumptious experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Kathy provides an extremely well equipped kitchen and a beautiful dining hall in which to enjoy her highly competent cooking. The cuisine is first class and reflects Kathy'ss diverse cultural background. My wife and I spent an very pleasant aftrenoon sampling the cuisine. Strongly recommended.

DAVID
EMSWORTH

Visited October 2012
Kathyfitchett, Owner at Food Fiend Experience, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for coming to my launch event. I am delighted you enjoyed the food and ambience.