“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I visited Cranford Cafe today from Hertfordshire whilst on a visit to to introduce my newborn baby to friends and family in Cheshire. My lunch was delicious, served promptly and beautifully presented. I was particularly impressed with how welcome I was made to feel with the baby - especially as I am breastfeeding and was felt extremely comfortable to do so in the cafe. I will definitely visit again and recommend the cafe to other young mums.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sally F F, Owner at Cranford Cafe & Sandwich Bar, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you so much for your review; we were delighted to welcome you and your beautiful baby son to our Cafe. We hope you enjoy your visit to Cheshire, and look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Santiago, Chile
“Excelent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went with my husband and both my children love how fast we got asked what we want itmtomhave for lunch we tried the soup with sandwich i had the potatoes /leek soup with egg mayonnaise sandwich ...and my husband had the same soup with tuna sandwich ...I think my sandwich had a bit too much mayonnaise i still had it all and the soup a bit peppery but nice after all ..and my children Had a bowl of homemade chips they were really nice ..they have some children games for them and a good wifi as well ..I really would go back to try a different thing...

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you very much for your review; we would be delighted to welcome you back so you can try some more dishes from our menu!
Godalming, United Kingdom
“Godfrey Ayres”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Excellent breakfast stop, on business trip, in area. Fresh well cooked food served promptly. This is a family owned business giving personal friendly service to customers.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Crediton, England, United Kingdom
“Great big tasty portions!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Fantastic setting, friendly staff, great food and plenty of it! Cooked breakfast was genuinely one of the best I've ever had. Heartily recommended!

• Visited May 2013
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

The Cranford Cafe consistently offers the best value for money in Knutsford. My favourites are the build your own breakfasts and the Salmon salad.
Highly recommended for quality of food and service.
The staff are very friendly.

• Visited July 2013