“For the price faultless!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Knutsford M6

You added Travelodge Knutsford M6 to your Saves list
Travelodge Knutsford M6
Moto Service Area, J18/J19 M6 | Off Northwich Road, Knutsford WA16 0TL, England   |
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Knutsford
Ormskirk, United Kingdom
“For the price faultless!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

A one night stay so I could have a Christmas night out with work in Knutsford. Room was clean and warm. Nice hot bath and comfy bed. Room overlooked the lorry park but the windows were double-double glazed so heard nothing. For £29 I couldn't fault it. Especially as the 1 mile return taxi trip nearly cost as much!

Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
london
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Do not stay here! The view from our room was of a disabled toilet and we had no sleep as drunk people were shouting all night. The room was depressing and booking this hotel was one of the stupidest things I have ever done.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

TravelodgeUK, Nicolas from Customer Services at Travelodge Knutsford M6, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We appreciate the time you have taken to review our hotel. We’re really sorry to learn you were disturbed by other customers during your stay. We ask customers to be courteous to other guests during their stay so we apologise that this did not happen on this occasion. Feedback like yours is important to us and will be used to improve our service.
Clacton-on-Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Recently refurbished, free parking ,although on m6 with windows shut there is no noise.There are several choices to eat but upstairs there is a m and s where you can buy a microwave meal and use microwave outside to heat.Fish and chips etc also available.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

devon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Booked this in an emergency as I had to pick up my poorly daughter from University in Manchester. Didn't arrive until nearly midnight and the room proved to be much,much better than I thought. Spotlessly clean, new comfy bed, good heater and good television. I just asked at reception for a hairdryer the next morning, simple! Lady was exceptionally friendly and some of the bigger Manchester hotels should try a bit of headhunting here!!
Next morning I stepped out of hotel into the services and bought a paper, had my breakfast in Costa, staff also very friendly, went into M and S for some fruit and drinks for my daughter and was on my way. It was so easy and pleasant.
Very easy access into Manchester, took about 20 mins max. This place takes some beating if you want value for money.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Hartley Wintney, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel was clean, convenient and reasonably priced. M&S food, Greggs, Costa, Smiths and Burger King all on site and free parking at the services as long as you register your car reg with Travelodge reception. What more could you want?

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was going to a wedding in Knutsford and wanted a cheap bed for the night. The room was very clean and basic - I paid £48 and booked 2-3 weeks prior to my stay.
I was shocked that they then charged me a further £10 for checking in before 3pm on the day - they said it was in the small print, which obviously most people don't take any notice of.............most people will want to check in prior to 3pm I would have thought!
There wasn't any hair dryer in the room but I could have asked for one apparently, no good once I had washed my hair and needed to go!
I asked to be on the quiet side which was indeed very quiet and I couldn't hear the motorway at all.
It is strange to enter the hotel via the services but open 24 hours so that was ok

Room Tip: make sure you ask to be put on the quiet side that doesn't face the motorway
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked this for £36 and it was fab. Great shower, clean bathroom, lovely pillows and no noise! One of the best travelodges I have stayed in. Reception staff were helpful and its great having a M&S, Costa and whsmiths in the service station itself

Stayed November 2014

Been to Travelodge Knutsford M6? Share your experiences!