“Continuously excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 80 Restaurants in Knutsford
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: British, Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK Panini,sandwiches,baguettes,breakfast,Turkish meals,salads,kids menu and licensed...Open.9Am.5Pm 7 days a week
Cheshire
“Continuously excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

We often visit the 'Cafe on the Corner - on different days and at different times. Without exception, the food is always excellent and is really good value for money. Sometimes there is a slight delay in service - but tends to be at very busy times. However, the friendliness of staff more than makes up for any delay. A cafe which is also very child friendly!

Visited March 2014

UK
“Sunday Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Found this place whilst passing through and gave it a go. Friendly staff, was very busy but we were seated and served quickly. Good food choices and fair
prices / quantities. No complaints and will use again.

Visited April 2014
Manchester England
“Poor Sandwich”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Came here for Sunday lunch. A beef baguette with only one thin layer of beef?? - come on guys you can do far better than that!!

In fairness my son's brie baguette was fine.

Also I've been here a couple of times previously and the food's been fine.

Was this an off day or the shape of things to come? We shall see!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Truro, United Kingdom
“Good food, some annoying staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We just moved to the area and have been looking for a regular place to eat out. Our waitress was friendly, but I was quite annoyed by a another member of the serving staff. I ordered sausages with eggs and chips- which on the menu said came with waffles and toast. I asked if it could be substituted for vegetarian sausages. The waitress also asked what I wanted on the side- she offered toast or a bagel, I went for the bagel. When the meal came, they were not veggie sausages, so had to be taken back. The veggie sausages were undercooked and there were no waffles, but I didn't say anything because I was starving! Anyway, when the bill came (£41 for 4 people) I was charged an extra £1.50 for my bagel. When I pointed out that the bagel was with my meal, one of the serving staff very rudely informed me that it was an extra. I said that should have been made clear to me because I was offered it with my meal, and she very rudely said that I didn't read the menu clearly. I was quite irritated and didn't leave a tip and really if we're going to nitpick where the hell were my waffles?!

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Called in on a busy Sunday for teas with a group of eight, they foud us seats upstairs quickly and delivered a variety of special teas and coffees very quickly. The food on other tables looked mouth watering, place was full when we left so obviously popular, will visit again when in area.

• Visited March 2014