Ok if you are ejecting a romantic hideaway then you may or may not be disapointed depending on individual taste. The hotel has a very corporate feel and the rooms are clean, functional and although not oppulent in style are certainly very comfortable. I stayed for 6 days in room 113 which wasn't that unlucky. I didn't have any problem with the noise and was near the entrance. The rooms have an iron, board, hairdryer, tv with computer browsing and keyboard and wifi access for ipad etc. The speed of wifi was good enough to stream.
The bathroom was of good size, lacks toilet brush as most do now and had a range of products. The only issue with the bathroom was the shower curtain. It had unfortunately the tendency to attack you as it was too narrow.
Tea and coffee in the room was fab, well stocked and generous. Unlike the wardrobe design which was poorly structured as it was nicely huge but only had a tiny hanging rail whilst allowing luxurious storage of the ironing board!
Gym, pool and spa was great. Opens at 7am closes at 9pm. Good range of life fitness machines, free weights and the like.
Food for us was absolutely brilliant. Great options for breakfast. During the day at breaks there were superb options to go with the coffee. Pastries, macaroons and actual healthy options such as fruit and cereal bars. The evening food, staff and bar were great. Didn't have a bad meal or bad attitude.
So there you go. If you need to book a venue with great conference rooms, great conference facilities with some added luxury of some nice leisure facilities, look no further. It is not a castle with a 18 hole golf course and formal gardens so I am a little surprised by some reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Burleigh Court is one of the Midlands largest 4 star accredited residential conference centre and hotel, combining outstanding meeting facilities with first class accommodation. There are 26 modern training rooms accommodating up to 200 delegates, all of which are equipped with the latest audio-visual equipment, ergonomic seating and free Wi-Fi. The contemporary venue offers 225 quality en-suite bedrooms including executive suites, elegant restaurant, bar and lounge areas, free onsite parking, plus up to date leisure and spa facilities. What's more Burleigh Court has achieved a gold rating on the Green Tourism Business Scheme for its forward thinking approach on issues around energy, recycling and wastage. We understand location is key for delegates - situated just one mile from junction 23 of the M1, three miles from Loughborough's Intercity railway station and eight miles from East Midlands Airport, altogether makes Burleigh Court the perfect backdrop for day and residential conferences. The award winning venue is also proud to be Mobility 3 accredited, boasting some of the most accessible facilities within the region including 11 accessible bedrooms. In addition, all meeting rooms are on the ground floor making it easy for delegates to get around ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Burleigh Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imago At Burleigh Court Hotel Loughborough
- Imago At Burleigh Court Loughborough