“Excellent B&B Accommodation in Swithland” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Keepers Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Loughborough
Keepers Lodge
You added Keepers Lodge to your Saves list
Main Street | Swithland, Loughborough LE12 8QB, England   |
Ranked #1 of 17 Loughborough B&B and Inns
Westport, Connecticut
“Excellent B&B Accommodation in Swithland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed at a number of different B&Bs in the area when I recently visited for my sister's wedding. The Keeper's Lodge was far in advance of most of the local offerings. The Lodge was very clean and well appointed and Steve was the perfect host - friendly and welcoming. Where the Lodge excels is in creating a warm 'home-like' environment while also providing first class (like new) accommodations. There's no threadbare single towel and dubious bar of soap here! (admit it, you've stayed at some like that!).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Montevideo, Uruguay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I spent one night at this B&B. It has overpassed all my expectations. Outside looks like a perfect old mansion house, but inside is a very modern house, exquisit decorated, and with all the ammenities you need. Steve gave me a very kind attention, so I felt home. The neighborhood is very quite and peaceful. Next year I plan to stay with my wife for one week in Leicester, so for sure we will stay at this place. The price is very reasonably, and I do prefer this kind of "home like" place than a hotel.

Room Tip: There are only 2 rooms, and both are Excellent
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Braintree, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

What a find. This b&b exceeded our expectations, all mod cons,well presented,and very comfortable,The breakfast's were exceptional,all dished up at a time to suit yourselves
with clean towel's daily,everything was spotless, Steve being the perfect host to make our
weekend something to remember . You will not find better than this!. Go on spoil yourselves.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Cramlington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I booked this trip as my husband was going to Prestwold Driving Centre to experience driving fast cars. The experience at Keepers Lodge excelled our expectations, after our long journey Steve made us very welcome and we were given the choice of rooms. We chose the deluxe bedroom with living area, it was well appointed, tastefully decorated and very comfortable. We had to leave for Prestwold very early and Steve ensured we had a cooked breakfast before going, we felt like a king and queen in the dinning room and his food was wonderful, nothing was too much trouble. We can't wait to find an excuse to book again, such a relaxing weekend (after the driving!)

Room Tip: If your going to use keepers lodge for long periods choose the room with the lounge, so much more re...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Maidstone, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I booked in at Keepers Lodge at the last minute, really not caring much as long as I had a bed.  I use hotels and B&B’s regularly on business so this is not really a treat, more of a necessity.  However, staying at the lodge was a treat!  Steve and partner are super hosts and their home is beautifully appointed and presented, very comfortable and wonderfully quiet. Business may force me to stay away from home but I shall look forward to staying here again.  As a business user who has been staying away from home on a weekly basis for more than 10 years, I can still muster plenty of enthusiasm to strongly recommended this B&B.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I was looking for a special B&B as I was relocating my very elderly parents to the midlands, and we were lucky enough to find Keepers Lodge, it was just perfect. Steve was a generous host to my parents, allowing them to stay on as we took longer than anticipated to unload the removal van. A very pretty, classy and friendly establishment! thank you Steve.

Room Tip: we liked the suite as it served as a lovely living room during the day.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Cambridge, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

We stayed at keepers lodge when attending a friend’s wedding in the nearby village of Thurcaston, so the location was perfect. Steve the host was very friendly and welcoming. All throughout the stay we felt very comfortable (especially the luxurious bed!). The full English breakfast with cereal and toast saw us through to the wedding reception late in the afternoon. The Griffin pub down the road was good for an evening meal too.

Very highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Keepers Lodge? Share your experiences!