“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quorn Country Hotel

You added Quorn Country Hotel to your Saves list
Quorn Country Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   66 Leicester Rd | Charnwood House, Loughborough LE12 8BB, England   |
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Loughborough
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2004

Well, where do I start? I'm in the process of planning our wedding for autumn 04 and of course I can't wait.

Quorn Country Hotel have been fantastic, I really couldn't wish for better support, any concerns that I have had.......... you know the silly ones which I am sure every bride to be has, have all been dealt with so professionally I really can't express it enough. The manager Mr. Owen was so helpful and professional and patient!!

I was so impressed I suggessted it to my chief bridesmaid and usher and are now getting married there also.

It's going to be perfect.

My advice is, if you are considering your wedding at Quorn Country Hotel, book early it gets booked up very quickly.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)

Been to Quorn Country Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quorn Country Hotel

Address: 66 Leicester Rd | Charnwood House, Loughborough LE12 8BB, England
Location: United Kingdom > England > Leicestershire > Loughborough
#5 Family Hotel in Loughborough
Hotel Class:4 star — Quorn Country Hotel 4*
This award wining hotel, originally known as Charnwood House, dates back to the time of the Doomsday book. The hotel is created around the original 17th century listed building. The outstanding cuisine, the delightful surroundings and the tranquility of the gardens leading down to the River Soar are appreciated by many of the guests who return time and again for either business or pleasure. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quorn Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quorn Country Loughborough

If you own or manage Quorn Country Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.