Just got back today from a 5 night stay at The Britannia House. Had a really good stay, all rooms are well equipped and very nicely furnished and decorated. Tobi is a great host caring for your every need and looks after his guest very well. Very informative about the local area, always up for a chat and a bit of football banter over breakfast! Bit of a shame that being German he believes Bayern Munich will win the champions league but this is his only let down!! Location is great, just a few minuets walk from the Town centre with many pubs and restaurants but down a quiet road very near the railway station.This was our first time in Lymington but will definitely be back and will be staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia House Hotel Lymington
- Britannia House Hotel
- Britannia House Lymington, New Forest National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Britannia House offers some of the finest New Forest accommodation with a superb town centre location. Only 2 mins. walking distance to the waterfront and High Street. All en-suite rooms are individually decorated to the highest standards. Prices are from £65.- single occupancy to £99.- for double occupancy. The guest lounge on the first floor provides magnificent views over Lymington harbour & the Isle-of-Wight. There is on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Britannia House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.