My wife booked this through Lastminute.com and were a bit apprehensive because we got a great price for two days with dinner and spa treatments. We have taken these types of breaks before and have paid a lot more. We wanted some extra packages and called the hotel direct who were happy to upgrade the room for £25 and we paid an extra £10 per head for a special Valentines Day champagne dinner.
The hotel and room was great. the spa facilities were perhaps lacking that luxurious touch but the pool, steamroom and sauna were all excellent. Don't expect a hot tub!
The hotel is located close to Lymington with lots of restaurants/pubs and shops. probably a short car journey.
The restaurant dinner was really good and the inclusive full English breakfast on our package excellent.
We can recomend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the stunning Solent Coast, this New Forest hotel is only 15 minutes' walk from the nearby town of Lymington. Set in a manor house dating from 1820 and surrounded by 23 acres of private grounds, the Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort is the ideal venue for a weekend break or a romantic wedding in the Hampshire countryside. Swim in the indoor or seasonal outdoor pool, book in for a spa treatment, dine in the elegant Waterford Restaurant or simply relax in the spacious accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel And Resort
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel Lymington
- Macdonald Elmers Court Lymington
- Elmers Court
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort Lymington, New Forest National Park