We stayed at Peel House on 13th October 2012 just for one night. We took three king size rooms and although we each had a different room, each one was excellent. We had a 1 o'clock birthday to attend to and Pete and Elaine allowed us to book in early so that we could all get changed. Breakfast was lovely with fresh fruit and yoghurt, cereals and full English with as much toast as we could possibly eat. Pete told us the best way to come home avoiding any traffic hold ups and of course it was more scenic. We were all delighted with our stay and we will certainly go back to the Peel House and we highly recommend it, you will not be disappointed. From the Holt clan near Birmingham.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peel House is a delightful new B&B in Lymington created to a very high standard. We have two King Size bedded rooms and one double room, all with high quality en suites with high pressure showers, softened water and every facility. Bedrooms have wired and wireless internet access, alarm radios with ipod connections and luxury beds and bedding. We offer a wide variety of breakfasts all freshly cooked from the finest ingredients. Special packages can be arranged in advance for our guests who can expect personal service at all times. We have a large private car park and the High Street is a level 10 minute walk with many excellent shops, bars and restaurants. We are ideally situated for the town, the New Forest and the nearby Isle of Wight Ferry Our very high satisfaction rate from customers already shows we offer an excellent service with many guests returning. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Peel House Bed And Breakfast
- Peel House Hotel Lymington
- Peel House Bed & Breakfast Lymington, New Forest National Park