“Absolutely amazing and delicious food!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Absolutely amazing and delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I love this place! The food is superb and the staff polite. Whilst I admit the decor isn't that great inside compared to other restaurants in the local area, I think this adds to cosy feel of the whole restaurant. The mixed Thai platter is amazing as well as the extremely spicey larb gai. Will definitely be a place I'll keep on coming back to :)

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

89% Recommend
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
“Thai at it's best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Wonderful food, wonderful service, not over expensive, always feel welcome - i doubt it can be bettered

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“A fab birthday treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Our second visit to this restaurant and we've been really happy on both occasions. I chose it for my birthday meal out and we had a great time. The staff were very attentive and the food was first class. I can particularly recommend the Thai starter platter. We also had sweet and sour prawns and chicken with onions, mushrooms and peppers, which we shared and thoroughly enjoyed. Looking forward to visit number 3!

St Helens, United Kingdom
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

must go here the food is of a very very high standard and the service is fantastic.the place is a little hidden away but when you find it you will never forget where it is.

Visited September 2012
Lancashire
“Nice quaint place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have been twice to this restaurant with my partner and have not yet been disappointed. On first impressions it is tucked away (a shame actually as it's so good) and doesn't appear much from the outside and the inside is very modestly decorated. Yet, just wait until you try the food. We particularly enjoyed the Thai mixed starter and I myself the massaman curry which is my favourite.

Service is very friendly - the first time we visited one waitress was dressed in sporty clothes(?!) and the second occasion there was just one waitress serving (albeit it was a Thursday but still quite busy) however she managed to maintain good service and we didn't wait that long - I just felt a little sorry for her having to rush around!

Price-wise, I would say it's cheaper than other Thai restaurants I have visited. On the whole, a perfect place to go for a quiet yet casual meal. We will be visiting again!

• Visited July 2013