“Nothing was too much trouble!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mode Hotel

You added Mode Hotel to your Saves list
Mode Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   45 South Promenade, Lytham St Anne's FY8 1LS, England (Formerly 45 The Prom Hotel)   |
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Lytham St Anne's
Walsall
“Nothing was too much trouble!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stayed at The Mode recently in order to attend a friend’s party. We were very impressed by the service. The staff were very friendly and welcoming, and extremely keen to please. Nothing could be too much trouble.

The room was spacious, with a balcony affording views of the seafront. The room had good facilities – an ample wardrobe, and also a chest of drawers, as well as the usual facilities of TV and coffee making that one would expect.

The hotel does not do evening meals, but of course there are many suitable places nearby. It is a continental breakfast, with a good choice of menu. There is parking on the hotel grounds, but there is ample free street parking if the hotel car park is full.

We enjoyed our stay, and will certainly use this hotel again when returning to Lytham St Anne’s.

Room Tip: It's quite a small hotel - sea front is best!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Pelagius_Redivivus,

Thank you very much for your lovely words about your recent experience at Mode. It is nice to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you liked Continental breakfast. I'm also happy to hear that you found our staff very helpful and friendly. We try as much as we can to make everyone happy. I will ensure that all my team is aware of your wonderful comments.

Thank you again for letting us know about your stay and your experience. We'll strive to keep up our good service and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Lina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Warrington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

This hotel is one of the best friendly hotels I have ever stayed in, this is the second time I have stayed here and it wont be the last.
The rooms are nice and clean and the staff will do anything to make your stay a memorable one.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Sea view room is better, little more expensive but worth it !
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear TerryB21,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about your recent experience at Mode. I'm so pleased that you returned back to Mode. My staff and I strive on a daily basis to ensure every guest’s stay is completely enjoyable, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours.
Thank you for being our loyal guest and choosing Mode each time you are traveling to St Anne's. I look forward to your third visit at Mode and we'll do our best to exceed your expectations once again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We have regular weekends away and had a most enjoyable stay at Mode, the staff were very helpfull and attentive. I had forgotten my apple charger and was impressed that they had a selection for me to borrow. The rooms were very modern with everything you could need, very clean and a large comfortable bed. Breakfast was continental style with plenty of choice. We will definitely be coming again and would recommend the hotel to fiends and family.

• Stayed February 2013
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear JulieShaw0,

Thank you very much for your lovely words about your recent experience at Mode. Thank you for pointing out how clean and comfortable your room was and that the breakfast also met your expectations. I'm so happy to hear that you had a great stay and that my staff were very friendly and welcoming. We try as much as we can to make everyone happy! I will ensure that all my team is aware of your wonderful comments.

Cheshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here the weekend of 19/20th January 2013. What a fabulous place to stay. The staff are wonderful, nothing was too much trouble for them and they always had a smile for you. Couldn't fault our room at all. The bed was huge and very comfortable. The bathroom despite being tiny was very clean with a walk in shower. Don't be put off by the continental breakfast, it was more than enough for us and made a change from a full English. We would definitely stay here again and have no hesitation in recommending it.
Just a short walk from the hotel is Wood Street where we would recommend The Olive Tree for a meal, excellent food and reasonable.

• Stayed January 2013
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear SharmloverCheshire,

It's really Wow - what a wonderful review!!! Thank you so much for taking time to post your excellent feedback about Mode here on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to learn that you truly enjoyed your stay with us and that the services of my team met your expectations.Thank you for pointing out how clean and comfortable your room was and that continental breakfast also met your expectations. We take great pride in the service that we provide and work diligently to ensure that each and every person that stays at Mode has a great time.
Once again thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mode in the near future.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We stayed here over Christmas after discovering that nearly all the decent places in Lytham were booked up or closed and we were not disappointed. The hotel was clean, modern and very efficiently run. Bed was large and comfortable, and the view from the room across the bay an added bonus. Nice hearing the waves when you wake up. The windows might be due for a bit of extra glazing to keep the winter chills at bay though. Ok at night because there were thick heavy curtains. Breakfast was excellent with plenty of healthy options. It was great being able to walk across the road for a stroll along the sea front. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful and certainly make a stay here a very pleasant one.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front with a sea view are great especially as some have a little balcony but they do al...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Clive55,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review about your recent stay at Mode! I am pleased to hear that we met your expectations and that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I am so glad you got a chance to enjoy our continental breakfast buffet and that my team were always happy to assist you during your stay.
Thank you again for your review and compliments, and I truly look forward to the next time you come and stay with us!

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I stayed here after a work's Christmas night and only wanted a bed for the night but, judging by some of the nearby hotels that some of my colleagues ended up in, I think I made the best choice and it was well worth the few extra pounds I paid.
The welcome from Anna (I think) was very warm and very informative. The bedroom was nice and spacious with a comfortable bed and the bathroom was decorated to the highest standard with nice touches like the non-slamming toilet seat and an overhead shower, It was also more spacious than many of pokey little bathrooms I have encountered lately.
The only breakfast choice available was a cold continental breakfast buffet but even this made a nice change from the stodgy sausage and bacon that is the normal fare in such places.
I will definitely rebook here for the next works night out.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Dear JG128,

Thank you so much for wonderful review!! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were pleased with the service and facilities at the Mode. All your kind comments with regards to our bedrooms, Anna’s friendliness and also Continental breakfast are greatly appreciated. My staff and I strive on a daily basis to ensure every guest’s stay is completely enjoyable, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours.
Please stay in touch with us on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. Thank you once again for your wonderful compliments and I hope there will be another chance to host you, in the meantime please accept my warmest regards.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed at Mode for the night before a family wedding.

The website pics looked lovely and we were not disappointed when we saw our room which was immaculately clean and beautifully decorated. It was fairly compact but was fine for the two of us.

The reception staff were brilliant - very friendly and always there to help which is what sets this place out from the other more expensive hotels in the area.

The 'honesty bar' is a great idea and meant that we could have a late night drink after being out for dinner.

I can't recommend Mode enough!

• Stayed December 2012
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Dear ERC24,

Thank you very much for writing such wonderful comments and feedback about Mode on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that you were happily satisfied with your stay. I appreciate you taking the time to compliment us on our hospitality, cleanness and service. We strive to provide our guests with clean, comfortable accommodations and great customer service. I'm so please to hear that you liked the idea of "Honesty Bar". I am glad you experienced this during your trip to Lytham St Anne’s.
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Lina

Been to Mode Hotel? Share your experiences!