Stayed a year ago with a front sea facing room above the entrance (exec de luxe) Were disturbed by the constant musak playing outside the main entrance and by a late wedding party and shouting. Also the evening meal had far too much salt and had to ask for another.
This year asked for a quiet room and allocated one at the side, (exec de luxe) still sea view, but nice and quiet. Saved money by pre booking on line , but no refund if you cancel. Spa is free and is great, swimming, jacuzzi, spa / sauna - very gentle and relaxing and we were only users at times. Food was very good in cafe bar, ambience only disturbed by rather loud musak from speakers above the table, playing all evening, had to speak loudly at times to make conversation. Very Annoying - why do people insist on playing musak?
Overall comparing with other hotels in the area, the best . Great service and attention. Would have given 5 stars apart from the eternal musak....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four star deluxe spa hotel offering a unique ambiance with unrivaled boutique guest rooms and spa facilities. The Grand also incorporates Cafe Grand, our "all day" continental dining experience with a vibrant modern atmosphere and dishes created using local specialist suppliers. The Hotel has recently undergone a large refurbishment throughout all of the room stock (Nov 2011). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Lytham St Annes
- Grand Lytham St Annes
- The Grand Hotel Lytham St Anne's, UK - England