“Everyone wants to 'CatNap@” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Elsinghurst Hotel

Elsinghurst Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lytham St Anne's
Elsinghurst Hotel
You added Elsinghurst Hotel to your Saves list
34 Derbe Road, Lytham St Anne's FY8 1NJ, England   |
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Lytham St Anne's
Salford, United Kingdom
“Everyone wants to 'CatNap@”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

You will all want to kidnap the friendly family cat. Im not a cat person,but I could not resist. Have to say, even though it was only one night, perfect stay for a family. Enjoyed by all. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: We had the family room, only problem was, it was on the top floor. Oh well, it kept me fit for abou...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I recently accepted a 6 month contract working in Lytham St Annes. After doing some research on here, I found the Elsinghurst Hotel. As I was in the area for interview, I arranged to take a look around the accommodation. I was warmly welcomed by Colin (and Socks the cat) and shown the facilities. I am now in my 2nd week staying here, and cannot recommend it enough. The hospitality is superb, the food for breakfast has a good range, and the cooked breakfasts are hot, fresh and extremely tasty! I have to be careful as putting on weight lol.
Rooms are clean, and cleaned daily, nice facilities such as flatscreen TV and free WIFI. The lounge downstairs is spacious and comfortable. Highly recommended you come and stay here when visiting the area. I'm more than happy to continue my weekly stays for the duration of the contract.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Blackpool, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

We are a couple in our thirties with a son aged 11 we booked in and at the time was very happy the room was spotless and comfy from that point onwards the owners were very rude my wife believes this was due to our wearing of track suits but as the whole reason to visit Lytham was a football match I was hardly going to wear my suit very disappointed would advise to try elsewhere

• Stayed May 2014
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Warm friendly welcome by Colin.Lovely comfortable room ,which was very clean. The hotel was located along the front which was an added bonus, as we were a duo playing in another hotel further along and needed an overnight stay. A great breakfast and plenty to keep us going for our journey home.One thing which would make it even better would be a later check out time, as 10.00 a.m. is a bit earlier than most hotels. However this did not worry us as we were leaving early anyway.We would stay again if we were in the area.Good value for money.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Shropshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We were in room 19 which is a family room on the top floor at the front. Two single beds and a double in a comfortable and good sized room. Colin the owner is very friendly and had a chat with my two young daughters.

Comfortable lounge and bar area.

Lovely breakfast cooked sausage, bacon and egg with as much toast and tea or coffee as you desire.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
crawley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Great service rooms and breakfast. Def visit again :) good company enjoyed and reasonably priced. Not to far from st annes. Good food and was able to book quickly. Bathroom nice and view too. Excellent amenities nearby and nicely decorated inside.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
North Shields, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

- warm welcome
- friendly and efficient staff
- immaculately clean rooms
- excellent facilities
- free wifi
- amazing value breakfast
- nice quiet area

only bad thing were some of the other guests who were rather inconsiderate and noisy

Room Tip: Family room defo :oD
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Elsinghurst Hotel? Share your experiences!