''You'll enjoy unrivaled hospitality and modern comforts'' -Didn't exist here!
I like the idea of an old style hotel. But to be honest, everything had a shabby feeling to it...
- Very pricey
- The reception staff was unprofessional. Making costumers feel unwelcome and uncomfortable.
- The small double bed room was VERY small, hard bed and the interior was very old and gave me a feeling of disgust.
- Ok breakfast.
- Ok for one night.
Been to hostels with better standard!
If you want a nice and welcoming hotel with a fresh feeling, I would not recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swan Revived Hotel is a former Coaching Inn dating back to the 15th century, situated in the heart of the quaint Buckinghamshire town of Newport Pagnell; just two miles from junction 14 of the M1and 5 miles from central Milton Keynes. The Swan Revived has 40 bedrooms all of which are en-suite and include tea & coffee-making facilities, direct-dial telephone, free broadband access and satellite television. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Swan Revived Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swan Revived Newport Pagnell