“52 Day Stay, Final Report” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn Warrington - M6/J21)

You added Premier Inn Warrington - M6/J21) to your Saves list
Premier Inn Warrington - M6/J21)
Manchester Road | Woolston, Warrington WA1 4GB, England   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Rooms from £56
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Warrington
Luton
“52 Day Stay, Final Report”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Hello to All Trip Advisor Readers,

I am, before this 52 day stay a regular user of this hotel, but I have been on a Major project through work and I drove up on New Years day and have not been home since, so I believe I have a good insight and an opinion I would like to share.

Excellent all round, if for any reason you do not experience a wonderful time and stay here at this establishment it is NO fault of the staff. My experience over the last 52 days is nothing but exceptional, the staff went beyond the call of duty for me.

So, to all the staff at the Premier Inn at Woolston, Warrington, THANK YOU.

I bid you farewell and you all have my utmost respect.

Once again, thank you for a wonderful stay.

Mr Chester,

Room 10

See you soon.

Charlie.

Room Tip: Choose this hotel for Value and Service
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Isle Of Wight
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Have stayed here a number of times and all have been good. However the lighting is not conducive to being able to read and the TV volume could not be turned up enough to make it easy to hear. I was in room 26 which was in what they call the "Quiet Zone". Dont know if it is different in another room.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Chose to stay here as a stopover on our way to a weekend break in Scotland and we were more than happy with our choice. All the staff we encountered were friendly and welcoming and our room was clean and comfy and despite facing the motorway we were not disturbed by any noise. We ate in the restaurant which was very nice indeed, great service and lovely food.

We would stay here again if either in the area or in need of an overnight stay when heading up to Scotland.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Have stayed in many great premier inns but none of them match this one. Warm, friendly and genuine staff. Spotless room. Perfect breakfast served by friendly waiter. A gem of an inn which we highly recommend.

• Stayed January 2014
Torquay, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Stayed one night on a Saturday and was absolutely delighted. Chose it as on way the home and it was close to the M6 and also very well priced.

The staff were the highlight, and nothing was too much trouble for them. They provided excellent service with a constant smile. The chef was also accommodating with a request we had. Ate in the restaurant on a Saturday night and reasonably quiet. Food was value for money and fitted the bill for what we wanted. Breakfast was great.

I am normally a light sleeper but slept like a log and did not hear any traffic noise from the nearby M6.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

We stayed for one night and found our room clean and quiet, despite facing the motorway and keeping the window open all night. We ate at the restaurant, which was deserted on a Saturday night. The food is quite expensive for what it is, but we enjoyed what we ordered and it was convenient to be able to eat within the same building. All staff were courteous and welcoming. As in other Premier Inns, the beds were extremely hard but it would be impossible to satisy everyone. Overall, an excellent stay.

Dundee, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Stayed here for two nights on business. By the nature of the work I was in and out of the hotel at some strange times of day and night, but this was no problem for the staff even when asked if the could clean the room in a one hour time window. This was done without an problem whatsoever.

Gill and Talie on reception simply couldnt be more helpful. Only slight criticism is you really need to book a table in the attached "thyme" restaurant or you could have to wait some time. This was the case on the first night of my stay although I was advised I could eat in the bar, I just wouldnt get waitress service. In reality I gave my order at the bar and a waitress brought it to my table.

Room Tip: Very close to a busy motorway junction, although traffic noise is minimal
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Been to Premier Inn Warrington - M6/J21)? Share your experiences!