“good hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Warrington
tralee
“good hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

good hotel .the high light shower and clean room great breakfast in the morning in hotel.toby carvery next door top class. and only short taxi ride in to town.good hotel staff parking etc all good room bed shower all clean.
over all a good 3 stars which is good for this type of stay..........................................................................................

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
GMWarringtonNorth, Manager at Premier Inn Warrington Central North, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear munstermanTralee,

Thank you so much for your recent review about your stay at Warrington Central North.

It is always great to hear such positive feedback and your comments have been shared with the team.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Pembrokeshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Good stay, clean and very welcoming, bed slightly too hard for me, fine for the wife. Used the Toby Carvery for cooked breakfast, lot cheaper than the cooked breakfast in the inn, only available after 9 am though.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Dear John H,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on your recent stay here at Warrington Central North Premier Inn.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and your comments have been shared with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon!
Warrington, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I stayed at this hotel 4 nights a week for 6 months as an alternative to commuting to and from work/home. Booked far enough in advance to have £29 per night rate!
Essentially a budget hotel but always a pleasure: clean, well presented and very friendly staff. Close to town and transport links.
Great to be greeted by name after the first few stays. Very personal
The only down side was the very recent refresh of team members... Some of the old talent was lost and new naïve members are not quite getting the customer service right
All together a great Premier Inn.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
GMWarringtonNorth, Manager at Premier Inn Warrington Central North, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear AlanStuartM,

Thank you so much for your review at Warrington Central North!

It has been great having you for the last 6 months and I hope you choose us for any future stays in Warrington.

As you have mentioned in your review we have recently had a large intake of new team members at the hotel. We are currently looking at their training regarding customer service to ensure all of our guests leave feeling brilliant.

Your review has been shared with the team and they are always happy to hear such great feedback!
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

You know what you are getting with Premier Inn - budget accommodation at a pretty consistently good standard. At this establishment, it seems that you get great service too. I opted to stay here because of the good feedback left on Trip Advisor, and I wasn't disappointed. I was welcomed by an enthusiastic young assistant, who dealt with the booking quickly and efficiently, and answered a couple of questions I had about the locality comprehensively and with a friendly manner. Similarly, as I left in the morning, I was greeted and made to feel valued.

Rooms were what you'd expect - clean and comfortable, and not too small. It was a warm night in early September, and even with the window open was a little on the warm side, though there was a fan was in the room which helped to make things more comfortable in the absence of air conditioning. I used the Wifi (free for 30 minutes, then £3 for 24 hours - yes, it really was £3!). It was a bit on the slow side, but ok.

I didn't have the breakfast, opting to exercise restraint following a visit to the adjoining Toby carvery and restaurant the night before, where I had a generous roast meal and a couple of glasses of wine for around £12 as I recall. Good food, good value, and very convenient.

I'd recommend this place - it's a great example of a consistent budget hotel brand that does what you'd expect, and in Warrington North Central, does so with a big friendly smile!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
GMWarringtonNorth, Manager at Premier Inn Warrington Central North, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Hi Mack321,

Thanks a lot for your fantastic review about your stay at Warrington Central North. It is great to hear such positive feedback I have shared it with the team.

Hopefully when you return you wil be able to sample our all you can eat Premier Breakfast too!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed here as part of an unscheduled overnight due to being delayed by heavy traffic on our drive back home to Scotland. We were greeted with a warm welcome at reception and the room we got was a decent size with a really comfy bed & pillows. The bathroom only had a shower and the sink was a bit small but that didn’t bother us. On the plus side, the hotel has a lift (and my wife’s case is heavy!).

We had drinks and dinner at the adjacent Toby Carvery and also ended up going there for breakfast the next morning. Overall a great stay and if I was down that way again I would definitely stay use the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
GMWarringtonNorth, Manager at Premier Inn Warrington Central North, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear rabnala,

Firstly, I would like to say Thank You for taking the time out to write such a great review about your recent stay here at Warrington Central North Premier Inn.

I am glad we could accommodate you and your wife (and her heavy case!) I will also pass on your lovely comments to the manager at the Toby Carvery.

Thanks again, and I do hope you will be back in the Warrington area soon to stay with us again.
Castleford, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stayed in a family room (2 adults / 2 children) whilst visiting Chester. The staff were very helpful and friendly, the accomodation was clean and all you would need for a couple of nights stay. However, the room was far too small to be called a family room. Basically, you had to walk around in single file and two nights was about all we could take. Absolutely fine if you are travelling single or as a couple. Also, don't take any notice of your Sat nav as it doesn't always find the hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
GMWarringtonNorth, Manager at Premier Inn Warrington Central North, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Dear Shaun L,

I would like to say Thank You for recent review about your stay with us at Warrington Central North! I am glad you found the accommodation clean and I am really happy to hear that the team were friendly and helpful during your stay.

I am sorry to hear you found the rooms to be quite small. Due to the size and shape of the hotel, the majority of our rooms are the same size whether they are for 1 person or a family of 4, which does compromise the space available depending on your circumstances.

Following your feedback we are going to review the family rooms available within the hotel to see if they are all suitable to accommodate a family of 4.

Thanks again for your feedback and if you do decide to use us again in the future we look forward to welcoming you and your family.
Mintlaw, Scotland, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Having stayed at many Premier Inn's I am upset that I have to say this. When we were there the heat in the room and the hotel was unbearable even at midnight. Staff aren't allowed to close curtains and switch fans on which I find unbelievable. They also know one side of the hotel gets a lot hotter than the other. It is unfortunate that we got the hot side. I was told initially that in future we should look for hotels with air con when I complained. But we had been staying in hotels without air con and whilst it was hot, as long as curtains were closed and fans were on prior to guest arriving it was fine, so I found that not to be an excuse at all. I was very interested thought to find that this hotel had this policy when other Premier Inns don't.

The room was so small it was impossible nearly to get down one side of the bed as it was so close to the wall. And no bath. I have looked everywhere and I can't see anything about a shower only. It was more like a bachelor pad en-suite. I cannot count how many Premier Inns we have stayed at over the last 2 months. This one differed greatly from what you would normally expect.

I'm sorry I have to say this, but it was so poor. The receptionist did insist on giving us our money back as we hardly slept, and had a long drive ahead of us and I became increasingly confused as to why other Premier Inns have routines in the hot weather and this was totally different. The premier inn desk top fan was insufficient, and even using ours, (have one as a backup for my tinnitus!) it was unbearable. Sorry

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Helen M,

I would first of all like to say Thank You for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with us.

Im really sorry to hear that your stay was faulted by the extreme heat you experienced in the room during the recent heatwave across the country. Unfortunately we do not have air conditioning at this hotel, however we do what we can to combat the heat experienced by guests in our hotel.

I am sorry to hear that the team provided you with incorrect information surrounding our policy for hot rooms. Where possible we will open windows and close curtains to reduce the temperature of our room and make it more comfortable for our guests. We can also supply sheets instead of a duvet is a guest requires it. Please be assured the team in question will receive full re-training surrounding this so that they can give the correct information out to our guests going forward.

I am also sorry to hear that you found our rooms to be quite small. When our rooms are set up as a family room this does reduce the space available in the bedroom. Also, all of our rooms have showers only and this information is provided on our website under important info and over the phone when a reservation is made.

I do hope that you continue to use Premier Inn's in the future and that this negative experince has not put you off. On behalf of the team at Warrington Central North I would like to Thank You for staying with us and I offer my sincere apologies for the negative experience you had.

Been to Premier Inn Warrington Central North? Share your experiences!