“wont go anywhere else!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
lymm
“wont go anywhere else!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

we are long time jenerics fans and have always been abit worried about going to east orient, but i hang my head in shame!!! east orient is a 10000000000 times better!!! alot more choice, the food is already cooked! and they have alot more for kids!! which is perfect!! the high light for me was the shredded pork! wow!! just go for that and it will be money well spent!! we are going back this weekend! we only went on sunday :-)
WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

hartlepool
“best chinese buffet i have been to!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

visited here for the third or fourth time and having read some recent reviews I was a bit concerned. Anyway I needent have been the food was just as good as before and plenty other people thought the same as it was busy! Worth a look in

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
York, United Kingdom
“Not much wong with this place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Thursday night after a hard days work and the only thing on my mind all day was "All u can eat chinese".
So here I was sat at my table for 1 (sad ) and over 30 different dishes to try.
Yep I've eaten here in the past so I set my self the challenge of just eating small portions and taking my time between dishes, so the chequered flag goes down and I find my self pushing some kid out of the way of the soup and come back to my table with 2 bowls of soup (both kinds). What seem like seconds later i'm stood in front of the massive pile of aramatic duck and using a JCB loading bucket my plate is full, another plate holds the pancakes n other delights to make my 2nd course complete.
More courses follow, even more after that....I somehow find room for blue and green ice cream, with red jelly and fruit cheese cake (why?)
I even found room to wash it down with a pint.
Damn, it was great.
I still never tasted all the dishes but as usual gave it a good try.
Its always good value as all the food keeps getting topped up,
Give it a try.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
cheshire
“best buffet choice yet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I am not really a fan of chinese buffets but this place is the exception to the rule, being by far the best buffet I have been too. Don't know about night time atmosphere as I have only been for a buffet lunch but would recommend this to anybody who is out shopping and fancies a good selection of top notch chinese buffet food and at £6.50 it is such good value.
We always look forward to eating here after shopping in Warrington, it just finishes off the day.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Unlike many other buffet restaurants I've been to before,the East Orient is a clean, well managed and friendly establishment that sells high quality Cantonese food at an extremely reasonable price. All the staff were kind and helpful and I would recommend dining there to anyone visiting the area.

• Visited December 2012