“Beautiful hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Weybridge
Huntingdon, UK
“Beautiful hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We stayed here overnight for a Christmas party at Mercedes Benz World. The hotel is beautiful, the room faultless and the service excellent. It was then lovely to have a stroll around MBW and look at all the amazing cars the following day. I am planning on booking my parents into the hotel to do a similar experience.

Room Tip: We had a standard room with no view, but it was still lovely and we could see cars practising in the...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (475)
  • Polish first
Glasgow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I stay here quite often as it's close to my head office in the nearby business park. The rooms are luxurious and the staff are very attentive. The restaurant for breakfast is great - there's always a great selection. What's perfect is the hotel offers a shuttle service in their private people carriers to the business park - ideal for me and my colleagues. Just be prepared to pay over the odds for a G&T at the bar...gulp!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
London
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

After ringing the hotel the day before to check the checking in times and being told it was 3.00pm, we arrived at 4.00 pm and checked in only to be told the our room was not ready due to an issue with the housekeeping team - sorry but that is not my problem. Then we were given a room without a bath after specifically booking a room with a bath, so after lugging all our luggage to the wrong room we had to lug it all back down to reception to try and change rooms, eventually they managed to sort it out but the first impressions were not good - not a good for a hotel reception. A word of warning - upon booking in you are asked for a credit or bank card to secure a £50 deposit and I was specifically told by the receptionist that NO MONEY would be deducted from the account but when I checked my account the transaction had been processed, so I had used a card based on what I was told and now I'm going to receive charges on that card, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! The hotel was contemporary and stylish in design and a the buffet breakfast was of a good standard with a full range of selections. Overall the hotel is good but the Reception experience is well below par !

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Surrey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I booked the Relax and Indulge package at the Brooklands Hotel Spa for my mother for her 60th birthday, myself and my sister. I wanted to say what a great day we had from start to finish! We were greeted warmly by the reception staff who were very helpful, we checked in to the spa and got ready for our treatment. I had asked for these to be at the same time x 3 of us and they were accommodating and we were all called at the same time for our treatments - our back neck and shoulder massages were great and very relaxing. The room was nice and nice relaxing music. We were given dressing gowns and slippers which were all very nice. After our treatment we went into the meditation room to use the waterbeds it was really relaxing and very clean, we then went to use the outside hot tub, it was great with amazing views and really lovely and warm, we were able to relax on the loungers and chat and read magazines. We had a shower and there was plenty of complimentary shampoo, conditioner and gel to use. We had a lovely surprise when we went in for our afternoon tea, our table was ready and had a plaque with our names on, a lovely touch! The afternoon tea was gorgeous, really fresh, too much to eat so we took a doggy bag home! All in all a lovely day and will definitely be returning and would recommend to anyone!

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this review, 6 days ago
We are delighted that you had a great visit to the spa and enjoyed a relaxing few hours together for your mums birthday. I hope that we can welcome you back again in the New Year and may we wish you a Merry Christmas.
england
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Stayed at brooklands last night with the wife as part of the company Christmas party. Great hotel complemented by good service and pleasant staff. The room was well equipped and of a decent size with a great ensuite wet room. The breakfast buffet was superb with good quality food and ample choice.
The only complaint albeit a little one is the location. We would have preferred to be a little closer to local amenities but we all have our opinions!

All in all a great night and a pleasant stay.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
We are delighted that you had a great stay and the team looked after you well. I hope we can welcome you back again in the New Year and have a great Christmas.
Surrey, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed in most of the hotels locally whilst my home was under construction, I found Brooklands hotel to be a cut above the rest.
Brooklnds is very clean and modern, and is also around the same or closely price to competitor hotels in the area.
I booked into the Hilton in Cobham initially, where my room was very old fashioned, cold and in need of some urgent tlc, so checked out and into Brooklands after a close friends recommendation.
I have stayed at the Ship Hotel, Warren Lodge Hotel, Oatlands Park Hotel, 3 different Premier Inns and the Holiday Inn Chessington. Brooklands Hotel wins hands down with clean modern rooms, warm friendly service and great food, as well as a spa and a great fun driving track experience available.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
We are delighted you enjoyed a great stay whilst your house was being renovated and I am also pleased the team looked after you well. I hope you have a great Christmas in your new home and we look forward to welcoming you back to use the hotel in the New Year.
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great hotel in an area with surprisingly few good options that are reasonably priced. The quality of the hotel was far better than we expected. The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was very quiet, silent in fact. The bar was very busy although it was Christmas party season and there was a function that night. I think table service in the bar would be a sensible addition as I think it is in keeping with the standard set in all other regards.

A great stay and I'm sure we'll go back. Thanks.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased you had a great stay with us. We do do table service in the bar however during the very busy Christmas season it is not always possible to keep on top of this due to the high demand, I will share this with the team and I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Have a great Christmas.

Been to Brooklands Hotel? Share your experiences!