“GREAT HOTEL” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Pulborough, United Kingdom
“GREAT HOTEL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Very modern and comfortable hotel withing the Brooklands area with all the aviation and motoring history. One of the very best hotels we have stayed in at this price range. Great rooms and a very good buffet breakfast. Highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
We are so pleased you enjoyed the hotel and surrounding area. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (501)
  • Polish first
Whitstable
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I stay at Brooklands every couple of months for two nights. I love the hotel, and I always feel very comfortable, which is why I always return. However, this time my first night (Sunday) was not good. I was over the events room which would not normally be a problem as it is quite soundproof. On this occaision, just after the event, the party spilled out onto the car park and continued until the last stragglers left at about 1.45am. No-one from the hotel came out to ask them to be quite. They were rowdy and the language was not good. I later discovered it was a staff party!! I did bring this to the notice of the reception, however, they have since invited feedback on trip advisor! I am sure this was a one off an the hotel will continue to be as brilliant.

Room Tip: Not over the events room!! Rooms front and back are all of the same quality, just the view is diffe...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your review and I am delighted that you enjoy coming to stay with us on a regular basis. I can fully appreciate your comments in regards to the event taking place on the Sunday evening and this was indeed our annual Team awards and Christmas party evening. It is never a good time to have this event as the hotel is busy and we do try to pick the quietest time and also a Sunday so as many of our team as possible can come and celebrate the busy year. I am sorry that you were disturbed by the team leaving our annual awards ceremony , we endeavoured to make the evening and leaving as quiet as we could so as not to disturb our guests and I am sorry one or two were celebrating a little too loudly, we will share this with the team. I hppe we can welcome you back again soon.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

fabulous hotel, very friendly staff, everything was clean and well presented.Nice comfy bed and very nice walk in shower. Paid £10 supplement for a room overlooking the race track which was nice. Didn't have time to use spa facilities but had afternoon tea which was lovely and they were able to provide me with really nice gluten free scones. The lemon curd was a little runny and very sharp which I didn't mind, reminded me of lemon meringue pie but not sure it would be to everyone's taste being quite sharp. Processo was very nice. Dinner was exquisite, didn't have starters but the mains (lamb and pork) were both to a very high standard. Wasn't impressed with the fig fool too much though. Ordered a Veuve champagne which they didn't have in stock so they offered us the next one up (more expensive but for the same price) which was great. Would definitely go back again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for your review and your restaurant review also. We are pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us and that the team looked after you well. Please note as per our other review, it is not the norm to supply a more expensive champagne for the price of a lower champagne as it was out of stock, however I am pleased the team looked after you during dinner. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

my sister and i have just come back from the most amazing experience. we cannot praise it highly enough, from the staff, who were welcoming and friendly to the waiters in the restaurant, who coulnt do enough for you. this was given to me as a xmas present from my sister, and we had so much fun and laughs.
the treatments were first class and everyone knew their trade. be it facial, massage or just making you feel good.
we have decided we are going to 'do' this treat every month and are telling everyone about it.
and on a final note we have to say the food was equally as good as a famous chef with a very high profile............. where i usually dine.

we LOVE, LOVE THIS PLACE

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
We are so please you enjoyde your self and that the team exceeded your expectations - we look forward to welcoming you back every month!
Daventry, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Love the hotel, staff are amazing, so helpful and friendly. BUT couldn't get to sleep due to the noise of the air conditioning. Too hot without it, too noisy with. Spa was great with views over Brooklands.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I am pleased you had a great stay with us and I am sorry that you were disturbed by the air in the room. All air con units provide a low hum whilst in use but please be assured that we service our air con units on a regular basis and adress any malfunctions that arise, I am sorry that you were unable to sleep. On your next stay if you book a room with a balcony you can open the patio door which may be more comfortable for you. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.
Hayes, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Went for my birthday had a wonderful room shower was lovely and huge comfortable bed. Had afternoon tea very nice then relaxed in the hot tub which was lovely and sauna and spa. Went to dinner and can say best steak i have ever tasted. The staff are all so friendly. Such a lovely hotel highly recommend a visit you wont be disappointed.

Stayed January 2013
Marco-Brooklands, Front Office Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
We are so pleased you had a great stay with us and that the team looked after you well. I am delighted you enjoyed dinner in particular the steak, we are very proud of the quality of food we serve and I will pass on your kind comments to the chef. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.
Bromley, Kent
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

3rd time this year, and we love it here.
Modern hotel with a lovely restaurant and a good breakfast.
Staff are friendly.
The only thing we werent happy with this time was paying £10 for a front facing room, which we never had to do before.
Great night away, and excellent value for money!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the race track, otherwise you might get one that faces the back of the ho...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
I am delighted you enjoy staying with us here at the hotel and have previously enjoyed an upgrade to a front facing room complimentary. All of our front facing rooms come with a standard supplement of £10 to guarantee this room type, we can take requests but can only guarantee if the supplement is paid as the hotel is currently experiencing very high volumes of business. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Been to Brooklands Hotel? Share your experiences!