“Excellent all round” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
“Excellent all round”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food , excellent service that's why coming back for takeaways ,staff are friendly and approachable which makes the meal very enjoyable best Indian take away I have ever had .

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“The curry house of wolverhampton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

This curry house delivers fine cuisine at a very reasonable price. The food is beautiful and the service is friendly. I never use another restaurant. This is the must place to have a curry

• Visited April 2013
Dudley, United Kingdom
“A restaurant of two halves”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

A lot of my friends rate this place and encouraged me to go.

We had a problem finding the post code and the Lichfield Rd seems to go everywhere, consequently my sat nav struggled, but find it we did.
Saturday night @ 7.30pm and it was quite busy, we were seated at the back of the restaurant, pleasant enough but it has more of a corridor feel than the front half. It wasn't particularly relaxing with the staff running backwards & forwards every two mins. Contrary to many other reviews we didn't find our waiter particular friendly, let us say more "functional".
The menu is the usual offerings with a few specials and there's nothing excessive about the prices.The wife thoroughly enjoyed her salmon starter and my sheek kebab was good but just a little cool probably due to being left on the side while the waiter went looking for the mint sauce.
The main courses; again the wife loved her boona but her request for a little less chicken went unheeded. My chicken sag was ok, a little thin in taste and very dry, the inclusion of some large chillis was a good touch. The coconut rice and the special nan were excellent but I'm not a fan of the McD's french fries. Finally a bit of a wait for the bill.
Overall it's good, better than average and quite rightly well supported but I'm not as gushing as some of the reviewers. Next time if I'm sitting in the front half with a different dish then I'm sure I will enjoy the evening a lot more.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“You will return every week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

High quality food at very reasonable prices. Very welcoming and always a cheerful lot. I personally would recommend Ranga Mati to everyone.

Wolverhampton, England, United Kingdom
“Rangamati”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We would never go anywhere other than the rangamati, because the food and service is second to none, always deliver the same quality no matter what. The staff are without doubt the best I have ever encountered.

• Visited April 2013