“DISGUSTING” 1 of 5 stars

37 Pipers Row, Wolverhampton WV1 3JY, England   |
Ranked #19 of 19 Hotels in Wolverhampton
“DISGUSTING”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

This place is not a hotel this place is piece of shet I will never ever go to this hotel I will never recomand any one to go there even for a minute to stay this is a disgusting hotel I'v never seen in my life Ohh I can't explain it by word how dreadful was my visit I couldn't sleep all night but I had stay because all othar hotel nearby was fully booked

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Manchester, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

looked like battle site, carpet disgusting, no food or drink facilities, no safety rail on staircase, health and safety would have a ball in this place, no lock on toilet doors, no soap, no toilet paper, rooms gross, looked like they had never been cleaned, only one curtain up in room, bedding stained, walls full of nasty marks, this place looked like a place for drug users, even cockroaches had suitcases ready to leave, man who owened place was full of himself when really he should go bury his head, should be ashamed to charge people to stay, was more like doss house than hotel........................................

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Newcastle, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

I was most disappointed by the lack of cat paw in my room, but this was partly made up by the toilet which doubled as a floor power wash when flushed. The stained/burned duvet and Chester no drawers were as promised. To be fair to the place we survived.

Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Newport UK
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

We cannot believe that they could advertise this as a hotel suitable for families. It is not. We walked in and straight away we didnt feel safe, the bedroom doors did not shut properly the locks were dodgy and the place was filthy. We had two teenagers with us one being female and she cried. The only good thing about this" hotel" was the woman who gave us our money back 10 minutes after we got there, we legged it and went to the travel lodge. Do not take young children or teenagers to this hotel. I am not happy with the rating that I have given as if it was up to me I would not have rated it at all.

Room Tip: Don't go there
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
New Delhi, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2010

this hotel is not worth 10 gbp. dirty rooms full of bug. broken beds & filthy bathrooms. all are common with no tissues. already locks & keys are almost weak & hard to operate,, still anything wrong you will be charged 5 gbp.
better stay on the road side instead of staying in this rubbish hotel.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Belfast, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2010

This is by far the worst place ive stayed in. i found a cats paw in my pillow case. Also ahd chest of drawers with no drawers in them, a cupboard with no back a double bed the size of a hammock made of concrete. Communal toilets with no locks. Our neighbour lived in it had tv on all day and nite didnt close door. It should be named Alcatraz. Also, pay in cash only haha, thats a sign of dodgy things. Enjoy ur stay

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
ThakkarV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2009

I went to wolverhamptonand styaed at Wulfrun hotel for couple of days, Seems Recently renovated. Good servcies and very helpfull staff. Good facility with great price. I would happily recommend to anyone.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business

Been to Wulfrun Hotel? Share your experiences!