Although a nice welcome, from an indian girl at reception, was very disappointed overall. Had a room on 4th floor, which was supposedly executive style. Went through what looked like a function suite to get to room, after a very slow ride in an elevator dating from perhaps the 30's... Water stains in the roof, lights out, flies in the window glazing. And this is before I got to the room!!!. Television had no remote. No mini bar. Hardly a signal for wifi so I could work on important documents on my laptop. Stains (hopefully coffee) on the mattress, and a dusty sort of smell in the room, as if it hadn't been cleaned for a few weeks (months).Bed was okay (except the stains on matress). Slept ok, but not like at the Premier Inn. Breakfast was adequate, but far from fantastic. Coffee was tepid, and tasted like it had been on the boil since before the Romans!. The only thing I would recommend for this hotel, is unfortunately CLOSURE. Unless the Health and Safety department get there first of course.
- Also Known As:
- Connaught Hotel Wolverhampton
- Wolverhampton Best Western
- Best Western Wolverhampton
- Connaught Hotel Wolverhampton, England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Connaught Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.