I was charged £45 for a very small single room, which seems to compare unfavourably with some of the prices posted on here. Breakfast was extra.
On the plus side, the manager carried my bags up to my room, up a rather steep staircase. The hotel is quirky, no doubt about it. A decent TV, and free wifi. The gardens are lovely and plenty of parking space. Breakfast was very prompt and a good choice of tasty food offered, in a pleasant dining room.
I was in room 8 and I did have some issues with the room, but I had a quiet word about them and they did seem genuinely concerned. I am not going to list them because I think they will do their best to sort out the problems with the room. The problems were definitely not what I expected. I was not charged for my breakfast, which was a goodwill gesture on their part.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find our lovely 3-Star Hotel in Wolverhampton which is a traditional Edwardian building only 1 mile from Wolverhampton City Centre in the WV2 postcode. We offer single, twin and double rooms all of which are en-suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Barons Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barons Court Wolverhampton
- Hotel Barons Court
- Barons Court Hotel Wolverhampton, England