“Super Value, Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are absolutely delighted to be able to offer you excellent Indian cuisine, either in our restaurant or delivered to your door. Our aim is to provide you with quality dishes full of authentic flavours. Our chef always endeavours to serve you well presented food of outstanding quality.We would welcome your feedback so that we can continuously improve our service to you. Please tell us if you are vegetarian or have an allergy to a particular food (e.G. Nuts).If you fancy a curry that is not on our menu, or you would like a standard menu item adapted tell us and we will do our best to accommodate you. When dinning in the restaurant you are most welcome to bring your own alcoholic drinks only. We have a large variety of soft drinks.
wolverhampton
“Super Value, Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have eaten contemporary indian cuisine in many locations, probably a bit of a hoby of mine.I can tell you that the food served in this restaurant is as good as any and better than most. I cannot think of any that provide better value for money. This evening I had a succulent lamb tikka starter not the chewy rubber stuff that others sometimes serve, followed by a delicious green herb murgh accompanied with a tasty chili, coriander and garlic nan. I rate my meal 10 out of ten. My wife fancied a dry dish, tandori chicken and bombay alloo side, suffice to say she polished off the lot. Together with rice and after dinner coffees the total cost under £25. Highly recommended........

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Wow if this is the top rated in Wolverhampton then god help us all!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Starters were good, onion bhaji and prawn purée . But the chicken tikka bhuna madras main course was very watery and tasteless. When we complained the reply was sorry but we hope you will try us again! Complaint handled very badly. Far too many good Indian restaurants locally to rush back

Visited August 2013
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Definately worth more than one visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Having recently moved to the area I was looking for somewhere to eat out and as Chilli Peppers had such good reviews I decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed!

Excellent food, really well presented, friendly staff and around £16 each for dips, starter and main course with soft drinks it was good value as well.

I will definately return

Plenty of parking at rear as well.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wolverhampton
“Great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Decided to try this place after reading all the good reviews on this site for it. Being quite a skeptic and sometimes not believing how genuine the reviews are when they are all 5* on here we went in with an open mind as much as we could. The reviews were all bang on. Amazing food for such good value. Went with my dad and girlfriend and had curried fish, 2 lamb curries, 3 starters, 3 rice, 6 poppadoms and drinks and it was just over £40. Couldn't believe it for the quality of the food.
Staff were really friendly and nice without being too over bearing. Had a fantastic time. Will definitely go back very soon.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“5 star feast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Where else can you get a five star feast for under £10? The cost belies the quality of the food, standard of presentation and friendly service. Feels like I've just had a great night out not a budget one. Definitely on my must make a regular visit there list.

• Visited July 2013