I really can't make up my mind on this hotel. It's clean, friendly, welcoming and the food is ok. But I left without feeling satisfied about my stay. My room was nice but the tv wasn't much bigger than an iPad, the thing I can't ignore was this has to be the most uncomfortable nights sleep I've had in a very long time. The mattress was simple awful. It was like sleeping on springs, there was no padding between them and the bed sheets. I reported it to reception in the morning, and was told that nobody else has reported it, which I find hard to believe. This situation was a shame, as the evening I stayed there, there was a wedding reception on. And the staff prewarned us there may be some noise, but I couldn't hear a thing from my room. The real pity of it all is that no matter how nice the hotel is, I cannot forgive a poor nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within easy reach of M6/M54/M5 and NEC, the Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn Hotel offers some pleasant surprises. With original features throughout the bar area and a contemporary restaurant, the hotel provides an excellent setting from which to base your visit to the Midlands. There is also the opportunity to upgrade to one of six, four poster rooms, besides the other 76 well appointed en-suite bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Goldthorn Hotel Leisure
- Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn Hotel England