“Great Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

This restaurant is attached to the Premier Inn and serves reasonably priced pub food. I only ate breakfast and it was good. My order was taken for a freshly prepared cooked meal - with the ability to specify type of egg and how many sausages, etc, I wanted. The card on the table said one could have as much as one liked. Children under 16 eat for free, otherwise it is £8.25 for the full English and £5.25 for the continental selection. The latter comprised of a good bowl of fruit, yoghurts, different cereals, toast with preserves, croissants and, unusually, crumpets. There is also marmite if you are so inclined! The menu comes with a helpful calorie counter. My meal was cooked and served very quickly and efficiently. Top marks to the staff who were VERY friendly and a perfect tonic on a working weekday morning.

Visited June 2013

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

We visited this restaurant at 5.00pm, on a Saturday night. It was for a family get together, and there were 7 people in our party. I tried to book the table on-line, but was unable to, so I telephoned the restaurant direct. We all had a variety of found, and found it of a very good standard. The service was also very good, and the staff were very friendly. I read the reviews before we visited the restaurant, and found some were good and some were bad. We can only comment on our experience, which was very good. We would certainly visit here again.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
leicester
“amazing customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Amazing customer service ! Food of a high standard. Good choice of foods including a good vegetarian choice. Pleasant surroundings both inside and out

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Great Selection. Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Menu had a wide choice, plenty of special offers varied and promoted well. Staff all very friendly and helpful. Food has always been delicious - recommend the Mixed Berry Eaton Mess as a treat after the end of a long day.... addictive.
Didn't really eat Breakfast as I'm more of a coffee to go type but selection looked good and plenty of variety to suit all.
Would recommend it for a lunch, afternoon light bites and full 3 course meals - cracking off 3 courses £11.99!!!!
Service amazing, not 1 bad experience and have been eating here every night for almost a month... Worth a visit even if passing by and changing trains as its 2 mins walk from train station...beats a sandwich or fast food burger any day!

Visited May 2013
uk south west
“Joke service and RAW food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have eaten in many restaurants as I work away a lot but the service I received at this establishment made me think I was on you've been framed .It was laughable.
Firstly the wait to even get served is lengthily on the night in question 15 minutes before a waitress even spoke to me then another 15 minutes before the meal arrived.
So after 30 minutes of waiting I now finally had my meal .I had ordered the rump of lamb medium rare.
The lamb was RAW if it was any more raw it would be bleating and running round the plate!!!!
I finally again attracted the waitress and she said she would change it .
Another 15 Minutes goes by and still no food and eventually I decide to cut my losses and leave .
I was accosted by a very surly and rude duty manager and she would not take no for an answer and couldn't seem to grasp that giving a meal free does not make up for bad service and RAW food.
I went back to my hotel and after chatting to the receptionist about the incident she said she would get the meal sent to my room.
Great I thought I don't need to go out and I can get work done .
10 minutes later my meal arrived bearing in mind I had ordered lamb I now had a Rump steak!!!!
I take this down to reception and the duty manager and a male colleague were in reception talking to the receptionist.
So I told them that this is a rump steak and do they work for you've been framed.
I said that it didn't matter and I would go to McDonalds and turned to go .
The Male colleague then confronted me and was rude and threatening and then the female duty manager again piped in and asked why was I making a fuss after all I was getting a free meal!
I still cant believe this happened but my advice avoid this restaurant like the plague

• Visited May 2013