Great hotel for a short weekend. Well signposted from the motorways. The hotel has been around for at least 10 years but it looks like it has just been built. It's definitely had a refurbish!
The staff were friendly, rooms were well decorated and clean. everything you needed was there (tea, coffee, biscuits, sky, ipod connection, iron and board, large wardrobe). very spacious, more a suite than just a room. the bed and pillows were really comfy. bathroom was nice and had everything you needed.
we were meeting friends for the weekend and wanted somewhere close to the town centre. Novotel is a 2 min walk. We thought it might be noisy as it is on the ring road but didn't hear a thing.
would definitely stay again. we booked it for £66 room only on the hotel website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Wolverhampton is an AA rated hotel in the city centre accessible via all major road networks. Our 132 rooms with work desk and high speed WiFi internet access are perfect for a business trip to Wolverhampton. If you are planning a conference, seminar or private function, our experienced Conference and Banqueting team can cater for any occasion including weddings and civil ceremonies for up to 200 guests. The hotel also features an a la carte restaurant, room service and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Orbitz, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Wolverhampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Wolverhampton Hotel Wolverhampton
- Accor Wolverhampton
- Wolverhampton Novotel
- Novotel Wolverhampton England