“Mouthwatering Mexican” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #59 of 256 Restaurants in Worthing
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Mouthwatering Mexican”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

I have been here a couple if times and the food is amazing! I highly recommend it and would recommend. However, on this visit I came with friends - two ordered the sizzling fajitas but there weren't enough tortilla wraps. They asked the waitress for just two more: she bought a full container and then added £2 to the bill - this had not been indicated before. The waiter was very helpful when this was mentioned and did remove it from the bill for us.

Sadly, service was slow on this visit resulting in very few drinks, but they were busy.

It is a great place to go with good atmosphere and delicious food. :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Brighton, England, United Kingdom
“Nice food very loud music!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Me and my whole family went here for my birthday in july the food is amazing we got reccomend to go but family but it turns out it wasnt an amzing experience i had my 5 month old son there to as it is been classed as a family resturant and changing facilites etc after about an hour of being there which was 7:30 then the music was turned up so loud you had to shout ot talk it wasnt nice way too loud we then got it turned down but as soon as we started to talk it was back up again we had to take it in turns with my son to walk him round the block as it was too loud for him he is a really good boy in all resturants but we ddint expect this one to be like a nightclub! we got told the bar puts the music on at night for the people drinking up there maybe you should move you music to there then and have a deiffrent setting for the resturant music they then completely mucked pur bill out for us good in the end but one thing after another going wrong that night wasnt good when we left we asked if we could have to box for my birthday cake they assured us they would do it but to our surpsie checking in the car park all the iced decor was scrapped to just think icing and very squashed shame about this experience i dont normally review resturants just hotels but the liming ruined my birthday

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
“Great Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Went there for a meal with my other half, we had tried to get in many times but was always full, so booked a good couple of months in advance. Was a very busy establishment with a number of parties being held. Despite that, the service was first class and the food very quick despite the packed out venue. The food was excellent and the rack of ribs I was served could have catered for a platoon of hungry infantrymen.

Will certainly be back for more.. if we can get in :-) Only gave three for Romance as it is def a party place but you cannot have both... so no detriment intended or I hope taken.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Billingshurst, United Kingdom
“Visited as group for birthday meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Visited on a Thurs evening for a birthday meal, the interior was welcoming and atmosphere relaxed. Me and my fiancé had a nacho starter to share which was plentiful and very nice, for mains we had the butterfly chicken and chicken enchiladas. the presentation of the butterfly chicken was really nice and the taste was ok but very salty, the enchiladas my partner had looked very oily and she said they did not taste very nice, the rest of the group seemed happy with their meals. Service was good. This is probably one of the better restaurants in Worthing.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Good staff, food a bit ordinary”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This place is obviously very popular- mostly with party-crowds and larger groups, so it's really noisy- certainly not the place to go for a quiet intimate dinner! (When we were there we were treated to the sight of a very large phallic helium balloon waving at us from the nearby hen-party table. You get the picture. I did laugh at a fellow reviewers comparison to Benidorm...)

Full credit to the helpful and very friendly staff here. The food is ok- average starter platter of nachos and deep fried calamari etc, hardly inspiring. Having looked at the menu beforehand and from other reviews on TA I was really looking forward to the swordfish but I found it pretty forgettable sadly. The boyfriend enjoyed the giant rack (and I mean big- it overhung the edges of the plate) of ribs.

On the whole, not amazing but not terrible. I wouldn't go out of my way to avoid the place, but I have no immediate plans to return any time soon...

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere